Simmer

The day was about to come to a close. Dara was in a hurry because she's running late for her scheduled gig. She didn't want to be late, she wanted to impress the manager in the hopes of being given a few more gigs. Out of all her jobs right now, the gig is the highest paying.

Before she even stepped out of the room, the door was blocked by four guys. One of whom was towering directly in front of her.

"What is this Ajussi?" Dara asked.

"Well little miss our boss wants to talk to you so can you please sit down first?" TOP said, he winked at her and smiled, but she didn't budge.

"Will you please tell your boss that 'little miss' has somewhere to go to and she's busy and she has no time for this?" Dara said indignantly, she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows to the man blocking the way.

"That's enough boys. Wait for me in the car." Their 'boss' said from behind. Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae, and TOP scampered away and was faking a 'scared panicky' face.

"Hi little miss. Can we talk?" Jiyong asked in a pleasant tone, he himself got startled at how pleasant his voice sounds now compared to his voice a few days ago.

"No." Dara was trying her best to keep her composure.

"Seriously. Let's talk." Jiyong said in a more serious tone.

"I'm really busy right now and I have no time so make sure this will be quick."

"Uhm..." Jiyong scratched the back of his head. He stood up in front of Dara.

"Hi, I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you." He stretched out his hand in a hand shake and smiled.

Dara seemed confused with the way Jiyong was acting.

"What are you up to?" Dara asked.

"Well, I thought things over and I noticed that I haven't been entirely honest to you..."

"Totally." Dara cut him off.

"Yeah. I've been totally dishonest with you so I thought maybe we should start over. Start anew. I would be completely honest with you this time around. So... what do you think?" Jiyong asked. Hoping that Dara would see his sincerity.

"What is this? Some kind of a game? We could start over whenever we want?" Dara looked away from Jiyong.

"Dara please." Jiyong tried to make a pleading face, hoping it would pull the strings to the soft spot in her heart.

"Shut up Kwon Jiyong." Dara said.

"Ooh, I missed that! Say that again." Jiyong pleaded once again.

"Are you kidding me?" Dara said irritably.

"No. I really missed it." Jiyong said with a more earnest tone. Dara just looked at him. "Ok, that's a deal then. We will start over. Deal!" Jiyong continued. He winked at Dara.

"What? I never agreed to it!" Dara shouted. She's finding this amusing now.

"Also, Dara..." Jiyong looked at Dara's eyes more seriously this time.

"Can I court you?" He asked with the utmost sincerity he has.

"Oh my God. I am so done here." Dara grabbed her bag and was about to go out when Jiyong grabbed her by the arm.

"I wouldn't take no for an answer anyway." Jiyong smiled then he raced against her for the door.

Jiyong walked by Dara's side, while she was angrily marching towards the gate. When they were at the school grounds, Jiyong suddenly stopped walking and shouted.