New Book

It was early in the morning; he arrived early last night, compared to the nights before. They were monitoring gang activities out of town, so he was quite busy these past few days. He lives alone in an apartment on the topmost floor of the apartment building owned by The First Court, The Drako. His apartment screams manliness in every inch, nook, and cranny. The walls are white, surrounded by a series of floor to ceiling windows, glasses, dark and geometric furniture. The only thing that contrasts this edgy and modern set up is his white grand piano, it looked out of place in his modern loft, but it belonged there, with him. He loves music.

He was sitting on the white couch in his apartment. At first glance, you would think he's just another typical bad boy dressed in a sharp suit born in an affluent family, but he's not your usual bad boy. The young man has a bleached platinum blond hair, cropped neat and buzzed on the side with his hair on the top combed through the ends ending in wispy wavy tresses at the back, his bangs longer than the rest of his hair. He stood up to get a glass of rum on his pantry.

He isn't very tall; in fact he looks thin and feeble. He is small but underneath the clothes, he is solidly built and muscular, weather beaten, and a bit tanned. His face is that of a young man, with thin lips and soft jaws. His eyes are thin, framing his fluid light brown orbs. It is such a beautiful color- the color of the soil, the trees, the roots, the colors of nature. But his eyes are lifeless. Passive. Emotionless. Nevertheless, he is a beautiful melancholic handsome young man.

He took off his suit before chugging his drink. He was wearing a plain t-shirt underneath. The t-shirt was white and almost sheer. Displaying an opaque image of a number of tattoos covering his body, on his chest, back, arms, neck, shoulders, all inked. One of the most evident ones were the dragon on his right wrist, and the word Hunter on his left clavicle, with the letter H peeking through his shirt on his collar bone; like a warning. Yes, he's not your usual bad boy because he is a gangster royalty, known as G-Dragon in the underground society. He knows the deepest and darkest secrets of the underground world. He wasn't born to the life of a normal young man; he was born a gangster royalty, a scion of none other than The First Court.

"Jiyong?" A deep voice called out.

Kwon Jiyong Kwon, born 1988, was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jiyong answered.

Another young man came inside; he is much taller than Jiyong. They occupied the dining table, and then he handed Jiyong an envelope.

"What's up, TOP hyung?"

The other young man, Seunghyun Choi, known by his nickname TOP, is a tall young man with a deep voice. He has a sexy and strong jaw, sharp eyes, thick eyebrows, and a tousled brown hair. He is dashing, calling him Adonis would not do him justice; it will not suffice. He looks clean and rough at the same time.

"Boss asked me to give this to you. He said you need to find them and convince them to enlist." TOP explained. TOP is Jiyong's right hand man.

Jiyong opened the envelope and checked the contents. Inside, there were three papers with photos attached on each sheet. Jiyong took time to check its contents before passing it to TOP who did the same.

"Well, we have a job to do. Let's go." Jiyong said.

"There I was, on my bed, thinking it's a day off. There goes my day off." TOP threw an imaginary baseball outside the window and stood up.

"Strange grandpa." Jiyong remarked.

The content:

NAME: YOUNGBAE DONG