Vows

Despite having Jiyong closing a fence around Dara away from the other 'eyes', Dara couldn't help but gain admirers. She would sometimes get small notes on her desk asking for her number and such. Some would approach her on the campus when Bigbang is away, of course Dara being the nice girl that she is, talks to them sometimes. This doesn't affect her as much as she affects them, Dara found this amusing but Bom was quite nervous for the guys who try and approach her. She's sure Jiyong would let hell hath loose to those who dared. Bom warned Dara to be careful of making 'new friends' but Dara just shrugged her shoulders and went on. She wasn't doing anything wrong anyway.

One afternoon, Dara went out of the university with Bom to get some coffee. They were occupying a table for four and was chatting when a guy sat down beside Dara. He was a foreigner, probably from the west, with blonde hair and green eyes. Bom was shocked to even see someone get so near Dara without getting hurt, or at least stopped by the guards. How he got past the guards is still a mystery. Dara was shocked to see someone like him, too.

"Hi, I'm Daniel, a transfer student. You're Dara, right?" the blonde guy greeted.

"Uhm. Yes..." Dara didn't know what to do but she smiled at him anyway.

"Hi, you're Bom right? I am a transfer student too, from the US, you're from the US too, right?" He asked, as if trying to prove that he did his research.

A guard was approaching their table, calculating what karate moves to use to carefully pluck this blonde guy away from the two without causing any trouble, but Dara signaled him 'okay' so he just stood his guard.

"So I was wondering if maybe we could hang out Dara. You know... maybe... have dinner?" He bravely asked.

"What?!" Bom was so shocked at his offer. Nobody, in this world, in this universe, would dare ask Dara out on a date, knowing a furious dragon is around. Heck she even thinks if Jiyong had a way, he wouldn't let any guy breathe the same air Dara breathes.

"Why? Is she taken?" He asked Bom. "Are you taken?" he then turned to Dara, but Dara wasn't able to answer, she was just looking at the brave soul.

"Uhm. Yes. Technically, no. But yes." Bom answered for her friend.

"Well then technically you're single so we could hang out, right?" Daniel asked Dara again.

"No. We can't. I have someone to have dinner with every night." Dara blushed because of her own answer.

"What? With who? Let's just go have a snack later, okay?" Daniel tried again.

"Thank you for the offer but I really can't." Dara looked at Bom for help, but Bom didn't know what to do either. This is the first time they've ever encountered someone as persistent and firm as him.

"Then how about lunch tomorrow at the cafeteria? You could at least give me that right?" Daniel pressed.

Dara just shook her head 'no' with an awkward smile.

"She said 'no' a couple of times already, you should never force a girl, it's rude, you don't know that?" A cold voice reprimanded Daniel from behind. Dara was so shocked to hear the voice she least expected to hear at this hour. He's 'busy' after all. She can't read his mind from his expression, his face was cold, stoic, and his body was rigid. He seemed to be annoyed at the way Daniel sat on close proximity with Dara.

Daniel just looked back at the guy who arrived and shrugged his shoulders. Soon he was able to read the situation and asked "Is he your boyfriend?"

Dara took a while before she was able to utter a word, but she answered a small "No."

Jiyong stayed on his ground, watching.