Recall and resent

Dara wanted to talk to YG. Without any hesitation she went there the next day. She was stopped by the guards of course, but she remained unfazed.

"Tell him Black Rose is looking for him." She said.

The guard made a call, he listened to the person on the other line for a while before he let her in. Inside, YG was sitting on his sofa, apparently waiting for her. The moment Dara entered, YG asked his men to leave them alone inside the room. She can't help but notice the uneasiness on YG's face.

"Miss Park. Or should I say Miss Samantha Kwon. You look so... different." YG said; he still cannot digest the fact that Black Rose is Dara. Dara, who he chased away and sent far away from Jiyong. He looked at her from head to toe, the cheerful and simple Dara is gone, standing before him is a confident young woman garbed in all black, holding a long stemmed black rose in one hand. A visible gun is clutched on her lower thigh. She's poised to kill.

"People change, Mister Yang." Dara coldly replied.

"What made you come back? You breached our agreement." YG asked.

"We didn't have any agreement about me coming back. You only said I am not to contact him while I'm away. I only went away because I feel like I am danger to him, a nuisance. But I think I've proven enough that I am not a... nuisance anymore." Dara said, while placing a black rose above YG's desk. She was walking around his office.

YG took a while to digest the fact that Black Rose, the bounty hunter the Yakuza and the Mafia is yearning to have, is now standing before him, threatening him.

"What brings you here?"

"I wanted to ask you something." She said.

"About what?"

"Your wife." Dara stopped on her tracks to check his reaction.

YG was dumbfounded by the statement. He froze on the spot, with his mouth gaping. Nobody knows he had a wife. Not even the descendants.

"I don't have a wife." YG tried to put on a mask, trying to look collected.

Dara sighed. She knew she can't get anything out of him, she had to draw her card.

She walked up to him, stood in front of him, looked at him in the eyes, and then she pulled out the long chain under her clothes and let it hang on her hand, the golden locket gleaming with the ray of light, she showed it to the shocked man in front of him.

"Even if I have this?" She asked.

"Wha... what... where... where did you get that?" YG asked, reaching for the locket. Dara hid the locket away before YG got a hold of it.

"My adoptive father told me my mother gave it to me before she... went away. It's from my father"

YG just stared at her, bewildered.

"Yes, it was from my father. I think you're hiding something from me." She said more calmly.

YG sat down, too weak to remain standing. He looked at Dara in the eye, no words uttered, just the two of them looking at each other.

After the deafening silence, YG closed his eyes. He rested his back on the chair, and then he spoke as if he was somewhere far away, where time doesn't exist.

"Miyoung... was very beautiful. I will never forget her. She is like a perfect painting in real life, like a statue, a work of art. She has a pure heart. She sings like an angel, when she sings, the whole world listens. She likes to play the piano, too." YG looked at Dara's hands, then on her face. "Her sacrifice is kind."