Who Are You?

2017

Jiyong received a call and upon checking his mobile phone's screen he immediately answered, "Hello." He listened for a while then answered a short "Sure." He hung up and typed a text message.

"Hyung, I will be going out today, if you need me just call." Jiyong called TOP who was then at his place at that moment, killing time. They do not have any assignment that day, but they were anticipating some calls.

Jiyong has been going out more often. Bigbang never asked who he's seeing if ever there is someone, or where he's going. They mostly just let him be. But this time, it was different.

"I'll come back immediately, I'll just fetch someone and introduce her to you guys." Jiyong continued. Bigbang's jaw fell wide open, they stared at him like he did something so magically in the wrong, they gaped and just looked at each other with mystified face.

"Who is this 'her'?" Youngbae asked curiosity got the best of him.

"You'll see. Stay here. All of you." Jiyong finally went out twirling his car keys on his finger; obviously on a good mood.

Bigbang was so bewildered by the sudden announcement that it took them longer than normal adult men to move-on regarding the news their friend brought them. Jiyong Kwon, bringing a girl in his unit, aside from his twin sister and his only female childhood friend, a girl that he's going to introduce to his friends. This is something new.

As usual, Seungri was quick to tattletale this little information to Jiyong's twin sister, Chaerin. Chaerin, however, didn't know anything about a girl involved with her brother. Chaerin ended up anticipating with them in Jiyong's unit.

It took a while before footsteps were heard outside of the unit. The 'audience' were on the edge of their seat. Jiyong opened the door, and a girl, quite smaller than him with a slender physique was standing behind him. He looked back at her and smiled gently, gesturing her to enter.

A girl, stranger to their eyes, entered. Her head was hung low, she was probably feeling nervous, but they could already see her heart-shaped face, her skin was flawless and light, white as a sheet. Her short black, and beautiful hair, is a striking contrast against her pale white skin. She held her head higher to look at them, and they saw her small eyes, glancing at them with wonder, her lips on a slight pout, semi-puckered, and succulent, red like cherry. Her eyes are curious, she tilted her head as she stared at the people in front of her.

TOP recognized the girl and he stood up right away. He beckoned the rest of Bigbang to do the same. Bigbang, although puzzled, complied. Seungri looked at TOP with inquiring eyes, and then he looked at Chaerin. But Chaerin remained seated, with a 'why would I stand? Who is she?' expression.

"Oh, you don't have to, it's fine." The girl bowed at them and smiled.

Bigbang and Chaerin still look puzzled, with questioning eyes, they looked at each other. TOP, however, seemed to know the girl.

"Jiyong, why didn't you tell me?" TOP asked. He approached Jiyong and the girl. TOP held the girl's hand on his hand, and he kissed the back of her hand.

"Welcome to The First Court lady." TOP uttered softly.

"I think you know him." Jiyong gestured to the girl, and then he looked at TOP. "This is Choi Seunghyun, but you must know him as TOP."

"Yes, I know him." The girl smiled.

"This is the rest of Bigbang." Jiyong walked towards the rest of Bigbang, who were still standing motionless and dumbfounded, the girl followed her. "This is Dong Youngbae, he's the same age as I am. This is Kang Daesung, and the youngest, Lee Seungri." Jiyong introduced them one by one. She shook hands with each of them as Jiyong introduced them. Seungri's hand, however, lingered too long on the girl's hand, this earned Seungri a pinch on his side as Chaerin reprimanded him.