Unfinished Business

Daesung sent the code on the tracking device, and his mobile phone received the message containing Jiyong's location coordinates immediately.

"Wait hyung. We haven't got a plan yet." Seungri stopped TOP as he was about to get in his car.

"Hyung, instructions?" Youngbae asked.

They all looked at TOP then at Jinu and Sean.

"Shoot and kill." TOP said seriously.

"Better use your silencers" Sean instructed. "We might trigger them if they hear us coming, so be careful on your way in and try to be as discreet as possible." Sean continued. "No explosives." Sean said this to TOP in particular.

Their subordinates wanted to come with them to help them, Jiyong, and Dara. But Jinu thought that it would be better to move on a small group for this mission. He said Bigbang, him, and Sean could handle it.

YG heard of their plans of course, so before they even got the chance to get in their respective cars, he came out of nowhere.

"I trust you guys, you know that. But do you need any help?" He offered.

"No boss, we're good to go." Sean assured him, then bowed.

"Save Jiyong." YG appealed. He loves Jiyong and TOP like his own sons. His conflicted feelings arose when he heard the news, he was worried about Jiyong's safety and furious at him at the same time, for willingly risking his life for Dara when he could've just asked for his help, he would willingly help him get Dara back if that means he'll be safe.

YG never understood the depth of their love for each other, not until that moment. But his stance never changed about Jiyong and Dara's relationship. He does not see Dara suitable for Jiyong, and this situation is the basic example of what he was talking about, Dara makes Jiyong vulnerable, weak, and defenseless.

It is not that he likes Victoria for Jiyong. He is not biased; he would not force Jiyong to like Victoria. That is so wrong. What he wants is what's best for Jiyong, and he firmly believes that anyone who cannot protect herself isn't suitable for Jiyong.

They all bowed at him. They went in their cars. YG just stood outside the building, staring at their fading vehicles.

The location the tracking device sent was near the edge of city, in a small abandoned village. No one has lived there for a long time. They were kind of glad about the location because there won't be any innocent casualties, just in case.

Just as they were nearing the place, a party welcomed them. Cars, and vans, blocked their way. A group of armed thugs were standing on their way. They appeared to be some random group the enemy paid to distract them, to consume time.

No words were exchanged, they all got off their cars and started firing at them, the thugs fought back, but they are no match to Bigbang, Jinu, and Sean. They made sure that the thugs will attain minimal injury as possible, they were not firing to kill them. They were just firing so they could pass. A lot of the shots the thugs attained were on their arms, and legs. Hindering them in holding their guns, or going near Bigbang, or chasing them. It only took a couple of minutes to subdue them.

Their leader, an older man with a scar on his forehead, stepped in front and shouted.

"You cowards! Kills us! Are you afraid? We'd rather die with dignity than be played at like this!" He shouted. He hates the fact that Bigbang, Jinu and Sean, looked like they weren't even trying to get rid of them, like this is some kind of a target practice for them, it damaged his pride.

TOP was losing patience because they were spending too much time in this diversion, and he cannot accept the fact that the enemy's plan of distracting them is succeeding. Every second counts. He marched toward the leader, his huge gun raised. He pointed the gun at leader's forehead.