Abyss

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DARA IS MISSING?" Jiyong bellowed over the phone. He was riding his chopper, TOP beside him. He listened for a while then he dropped the phone. He wanted to throw it but TOP stopped him.

"Calm down! You're making things worse by being like this."

"We were deceived, and now they got Dara!" Jiyong shouted again.

Despite the roar of the engine of the chopper, TOP can hear the anguish in Jiyong's voice. When they arrived at the location of their assignment, there was no one in sight, not a single living person, it was just an empty slaughter house in the middle of nowhere. On the far end of the building, in a white wall, a piece of paper was hanging idly.

"What goes around, comes around. I've got your princess, Dragon."

"If they wanted me dead, they could've went straight to me. They don't need to get Dara into this." Jiyong said exasperatedly.

"Whoever did this, it was planned well." TOP said. "We suddenly got a call and we were required to go far south. Bom's parents suddenly had problems regarding their business. Whoever did this made sure Dara was alone."

"She wasn't alone though. She was with Minzy." Jiyong tasted bile on his mouth upon the mention of Minzy's name. He knew she was with Minzy before all of this.

"Who would've thought Minzy is capable of all of this?" TOP asked.

"If you think about it, she's the perfect spy. Who would suspect young innocent Minzy." Jiyong wanted to blame himself for going to this assignment. He cannot believe The First Court was tricked. He blamed himself for not checking much on Minzy's background. He wanted to do so, but he trusted Minzy. He wanted to be mad, but he doesn't know who to be mad at but himself. He doesn't know where to start looking.

---

Dara was hoisted down from the chopper; it didn't even go down on the helipad on top of the building. Minzy led the guy carrying Dara into a well-lit white room. It looked like an abandoned hospital with peeling paint, and stained floor. The guy placed Dara atop a medical bed, her hands still tied on her back. Minzy made a call, and a few minutes later, CL came in.

"Good job." She said and smiled at Minzy. "You could rest now." CL said again. Minzy went out of the room hesitantly. CL checked the bag sitting on the chair which she assumed was Dara's. She opened the bag and saw the camera Dara always has with her. A mischievous smile appeared in her, then she took a photo of her.

"Send this to Dragon." She said, holding up Dara's bag and the camera.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they arrived on The Drako, Jiyong called for a meeting. He called all the people who could possibly help him. He wanted to call their former clients, some from the army, some from private organizations, but YG stopped him.

"Do not provoke them, Jiyong." YG said, trying to calm Jiyong down. "If you do, they might hurt her. Be calm." YG said.

Just then, one of his men knocked on the door. Youngbae let him in. He gave Jiyong a bag, he recognized the bag right away. It was Dara's. He checked the contents. Empty, except her camera. He turned on the camera and cursed upon seeing the latest image saved on the device.

It was Dara, wearing the white dress she was wearing earlier in the morning, laying on her side on a medical table, her face was pale, her mouth slightly parted, her arms and feet tied, her dress soiled.

"I will kill you, whoever you are." Jiyong said. He sat down, he massaged his temple. Deep inside him he was praying really hard for Dara's safety.