Father and Daughter

Bigbang were spending most of their free time fending to Victoria's needs again, she has been extra difficult these days. A few days have passed; they haven't got into trouble again.

"I know it's wrong of me to wish for something dreadful to happen, very selfish if I may add. But that's the only way to see her again. I am sick of looking after a full grown woman." Jiyong irritably said.

"Jiyong, uncle asked you to come see him." TOP said. Jiyong sighed in frustration. "Like father like daughter."

Bigbang were in Jiyong's unit, they spend slow days hanging out here again. CL's there too, with Minzy. All of them were just sitting around, waiting for a call. "Victoria must be throwing tantrums again, and maybe that is why uncle called me." Jiyong added.

"Jiyong, we will have a dinner later to commemorate our fallen brothers, I want you to attend with Victoria. I already informed Vic, but she told me you don't want to attend." YG said.

"Will that dinner do them any good? How about their family? Have you ever asked them if they wanted to attend such events?" Jiyong flatly said. He found this annual dinner pointless.

"What good would this dinner do to their families? Honor? To show them our respect? To show them that we appreciate the sacrifices they did for The Court? I attended before with no questions asked because I was young and naïve back then, but now that I think about it. I cannot see the point of these dinners. It's as if we're forcing the family of our departed brothers to somehow have the courage and strength to spend time and have dinner with us, us: the ones who survived being member of The Court so far. Then again, I could always show respect and I could honor them in the way I see fit. But right now, I think I will not be going." Jiyong's frustration about Dara, Victoria, and The Court got the best of him, he raised his voice to his uncle.

"Jiyong. Let's not argue about this."

"You're right Uncle, let's not argue about this." With that, Jiyong left.

He didn't want to attend that dinner because he didn't want to see their faces. The faces of the orphaned children, widowed wives and husbands, all because of the mess they call 'brotherhood'. Now that he has lost someone so dear in his heart because of his association with The Court, he cannot bear seeing someone like him, someone who lost a loved one.

He decided to just visit the grave of Lee Joonsu, the husband of Kim Misun, the grandma running an orphanage.

He drove alone. Different things running through his mind.

It's been a few months since Lee Joonsu died. He remembers vividly, how Lee Joonsu stares at Kim Misun. That despite his disease and his old age, his love never faded. Jiyong knows that deep inside him, his heart recognizes his wife. Their love is eternal. Their love is magical. Jiyong dreams of a love like theirs.

Upon reaching his grave, Jiyong saw a little girl standing there holding flowers. She was wearing a light pink dress and white flat shoes. Like the ones ballerinas wear. Her long black hair is flowing with the wind.

Was she from the orphanage? How come I haven't met her? Jiyong thought. But judging by her age, she's probably not from the orphanage, the youngest child from the orphanage is now nine years old, she's too young. Maybe she's a daughter of a friend of abuji or ommeoni.

"Hi." Jiyong said to catch her attention.

When she faced Jiyong it was as if time went by slower. He had this strange feeling that he had already saw her somewhere. He can't point out where or when. But He already saw her. Her round eyes full of wonder. Her eyelashes are so long it's framing her brown eyes beautifully.