The match

Sasha's pov

I was standing at the gorilla with Charlotte waiting for her music to play.

"Good luck out there girl. You're gonna need it."Charlotte said.

Before I said any thing, her music came on and she walked out doing her thing.

"Whatever"I said under my breath.

She's so arrogant at times. I just wanna snap her neck in two.

"That's a very violent thing for a beautiful boss to say"

I snapped my head around and there stood my long time crush and friend, Enzo Amore.

"Hey Enz, didn't see ya there. Where's Cass? And what are you doing here? You don't have a match tonight. " I said.

"Cass is with Carmella. I'm here because I actually do have a match. And Stephanie didn't tell U? "Enzo said.

"Tell me wha-"
All of a sudden my music began to play.

"Well gotta go. See u later. "I said running out.

I went in the curtains and all I could hear were the cheering of screaming fans.

I did my thing, then went in the ring.
The ref handed me a mic.

"Charlotte,why are you always talking? No one wants to hear you go on and on again about these excuses your making for not winning the championship."I said.

"You are just a one night stand. Soon enough that championship will be mine."Charlotte said.

"YOU wanna talk about one night stands. Honey you're the daughter of Ric Flair"

The whole crowd OOH'ed.

That's right Sasha Banks is on fire.

"Quiet, quiet,quiet"

What the heck???!!!

Charlotte and I looked at the ramp confused.

Suddenly Chris Jericho appeared from behind the curtain.

This just took a turn for the worst.