Monday Night Raw

Sasha pov.
I'm currently walking backstage with my title. My head has been foggy since the incident and I can't think straight. My eyes are pointed toward the ground and I don't know where I'm going. I don't want to know where I'm going. I've gotten comforted by Bayley and Becky but it hasn't helped. I've lost my best friends and my boyfriend all due to stupidity. I would have been better off keeping my mouth shut or making up an excuse to leave before they said anything.
Why do I have to be so du-
In the middle of that thought, I bump into a very hard wall.
Or so I thought.
As my eyes lift off the ground, I notice a trumpet, Xavier. An SR logo, Seth. Messy brunette hair, Dean. And leopard print styled hair, Enzo.
I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Instead, a tear escapes my eye. I quickly wipe, get up off the ground, dust myself and title off and walk away. If I stayed any longer, I probably would have been bawling on the floor.
This is not the place to break down Sasha. Stay strong.
The match going on now was Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn.I have a segment with Bayley coming on after. I headed down to the gorilla just as Braun was declared the winner. Bayley arrived shortly after the guys both came backstage and her theme played.
While she was making her entrance, a felt presences behind me. I turned my head and saw Roman, Kofi, Big E, and Cass.
"Let me guess. You guys hate me now too." I said turning completely around.
"Not at all. Your like a little sister to us. We could never hate our sister." Roman said.
I gave them a hug.
"Thank you so much. I needed that."
"Besides they don't hate you. Their just a little pissed that's all." Cass said.
"No. They hate me and I know it."
"Why don't you ask them?" Kofi said.
"I don't know where they are." I said.
"Just look behind us." Big E said.
My eyes wandered behind my "brothers" to see four pairs of eyes staring at me.
I open my mouth to say something again when my theme plays. Are you kidding me?

Sasha's outfit and theme.
That was such bad timing.
I walked out onto the ramp and did my hip swing while holding my title high up in the air. I walked down to the ring, got onto the mat, outside of the ropes, put one hand onto the ropes and showed my title to the audience. I stepped in the ring and stood next to Bayley with a mic in my hand.
After the segment
I walked backstage with Bayley and gave her a hug. We went our separate ways and I went to my locker room.
I packed my stuff and changed into more comfortable clothing.

I was going out with the girls tonight so even though it was comfortable, it had to be sexy

They said that I needed to come out with to clear my head and I did not have to be told twice. I put on my outfit and shoes, grabbed my Nike bag with my clothes and put on my shoes.
I exited, only to bump into a wall again.
Wait, they don't have any walls around here.
I look up from the ground and see the four guys that I've been waiting to talk to.
Let's see if I'll get interrupted again.
I open my mouth for the third time and once again, you guessed it, I got interrupted.
"Sasha come on, let's go. We're gonna be late!" Becky shouts in her thick accent.
Are you serious right now?
I get up and look at Becky.
"Coming!" I shout back.
I walk pass the guys and go over to Becky.
I could feel eyes at the looking at me from behind.
Maybe I can get my chance some other time.