Raw Live Pt.2

Sasha pov.
We got to the gym and we split up into groups. It was Roman, Big E, Kofi, Cass, and Carmella. The other group was Becky, Bayley, Seth, Dean, Xavier, Enzo and I. Roman's group went over to lift weights and my group went to treadmills. The girls and I were talking about how Raw is gonna be tonight, while the boys were talking about some other thing.
I set my treadmill higher and started running faster. I was trying to work out my leg to see if it was fully ready for tonight. Right when I was at the highest point, my phone started to ring. I got off the treadmill to get it. The caller ID said 'Mick Foley'. I picked it up as soon as possible.
"Hey. What's up?"
"Oh, hey Sasha. Nothing much. Just found out that Alicia's sister is having her bachelorette party tonight and Alicia's the maid of honor, so she won't be able to make it. Instead, you will be having a match against Dana Brooke."
My smile immediately lit up. My friends were all staring at me this whole time and looked so confused.
I mouthed 'Foley' to them and they started to get a little less confused. If that makes sense.
"That's amazing. Thanks so much Foley. It's really a pleasure."
"No problem Sasha, but I gotta go so bye."
"Ok bye."
The line went dead. I put my phone back in my bag and went back over to restart my treadmill. I was about to put on my Beats headphones, when Becky stopped me.
I gave a 'what?' face, already knowing what they wanted.
"You know lad. You still haven't told us what foley told you. You had a big ol' smile on your face and we wanna know what that's about." Becky said taking her hand off my shoulder.
I chuckled a little.
"If you wanna know so bad, then it was just Mick telling me that my match has been changed."
"Why?" Dean asked.
"Because, Alicia's sister has her bachelorette party tonight and Alicia is the maid of honor, so she can't make it." I explained.
"Who are you going against now?" Enzo asked.
I busied myself with my treadmill once again with a little smirk on my face.
"Little Miss Not so Protege anymore Dana Brooke."
"I'm so excited for you. Kick butt tonight Sash." Bayley said giving me yet another hug.
"Thanks Bay. I was planning on it."

Later that night on Raw

I was in catering, eating a salad with Enzo before my match. It wasn't gonna come until at least six more matches. And even before that, Mick and Stephanie are going to fire Charlotte in a grand way, sending her out with Flair. Haha get it, cause, never mind. The match that was currently playing was The New Day and Bayley vs Gallows, Anderson and Summer Rae.
I turned to Enzo, already seeing him looking at me.
I smile a little.
"I feel bad for Bay. Summer Rae isn't any real competition. If they wanna get her ready for the big leagues, which she's already in, then they need to give her some real competition." I explain while eating some more salad.
"Yeah. Anyway, I was thinking....." Enzo says trailing off at the end.
"You were thinking......" I say motioning my hand for him to continue.
He snaps out of his trance.
"I was thinking that we could go out tonight to a movie and then a picnic. You know the casual."
"That's actually a pretty good idea." I say finishing my salad.
I hear Bay's theme and then I look to the screen to see Summer Rae on the mat, holding her back and the ref raising Bay's hand. I smile looking at Bayley's happy face. I turn to Enzo, give him a long kiss, and say:
"I'm gonna go down to the gorilla for Bay. You can come if you want, but all I'm gonna do is bring her back here so we can chat."
"It's fine. I'll stay here and get something to eat." He says.
"K." I give him another short kiss and run down to the gorilla.
On my way, I bump into Seth and Dean.
"Sorry guys." I say while they help me up.
"It's fine. Happens all the time." I laugh at their comment and continue running to the gorilla. I can still feel their stare at the back of my head. I shake it off and concentrate on Bay.
I finally make it and Bayley is the first one to hug me.
"Bay, you did so amazing out there." I said after she let me go.
"Thanks Sash. But she Summer Rae isn't really much of a competitor." I nod my head agreeing with her. "She did put up a fight though."
I laugh and shake her head shortly with my knuckles.
"You knuckle. Let's go to cate-"
I was cut off by two strong arms wrapping around my waist. I smile as I could realize who it was.
"XAV!" I hugged my best friend of six years. "You guys did awesome out there."
"Thanks. I really appreciate it." Xav says with a smile as well.
"Anyway, you wanna come to catering with me and Bay." I said going back to side hug my side ponytailed, hugger best friend of seven years.
"Sure."
I'm almost completely turned around when I realize Xavier has teammates.
I turn back around only to see Kofi and Big E looking at us with their arms crossed.
"Hey guys. You did fantastic out there. Killing those moves too." I say.
They drop the facade and start their moves all over again. Xav, Bay and I joining in this time.
I finally decide that I've kept Enzo waiting for a long time and stop.
"Oh hey guys. Enzo is in catering waiting for me. I left probably like ten minutes ago. Xav, Bay and I were just about to head over. You guys wanna come?" I say motioning to Kofi and Big E.
"Sure." They say and we all head over to catering.
We finally arrived and I saw more people sitting at the table.
Cass was there, probably since Carmella is on Smackdown, and the former shield was there.
I head over with the guys and Bay.
"Heyyyyy." I say with a smile and hug Cass and the shield.
"What's up?" They respond in unison.
"Nothing much." I turn to Enzo. "Sorry I'm late. We had a little hugging fest and then another dance fest, so we were kinda delayed a few minutes, but I'm here now and I am STARVING!" I say heading over to the food.
Enzo calls me back.
"Sasha, honey, you just had a salad."
I look back at him with my hand on my hip.
"What is a salad supposed to do for a girl?"
He shrugs his shoulders and I respond with:
"Exactly."

Later on to the match
I hear my theme play and turn around to see all of them giving me smiles and a thumbs up.
I smile back and go out.
I sway my hips to the right part of my theme and move my glasses out of my face to eye my competitor in the ring. I make it to the ropes and slide in. I hand my jacket and accessories to the ref to get the match started.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
We square up and lock up.
She pushes me to the ropes and when I'm rebounding, she kicks me in the face. Similar to Charlotte's kick.
She goes for the pin.
"1!"
I kick out. I could hear Cole saying:
"Dana Brooke looking for a quick victory over The Boss."
I shake my head off the thoughts and focus on my match.
I back up into a corner and stand up.
She tries to give me the running knee, but I move out of the way. She is still holding on to the post with her knees up, when I give her a back breaker with both knees. I flip her over into the bank statement and after about five seconds, she taps out.
The ref raises my hand in victory and hands me my title.
I walk backstage to be greeted by millions of hugs.
"You did gorgeous out there Sasha." Most of them say.
I head to my locker room to get ready for the segment with Charlotte. She doesn't know they found out about the shooting. She doesn't know she's gonna get fired. Nor does Dana. They think they're going out there to talk about the match against me at Summerslam. I can't wait to see the look on Charlotte's face when they tell her she's fired.