Monday Night Raw Surprises

Enzo's pov

Sasha and I got dressed as I said and when she came out she looked gorgeous as ever.

Sasha's pov

I finished showering and came out dressed in a blue crop top that said #boss with teal letters, a ripped jean shorts with a flannel shirt wrapped around my waist, blue converse, and to top it off, my legit boss rings and boss necklace.

When I walked out Enzo was staring at me with his mouth hanging open.
I chuckled slightly to myself.

Sasha: Sooner or later, your gonna attract some flies

Enzo: I think they'll be more attracted to you in that outfit.

Sasha: Thanks stud, u don't look to bad yourself.

It's true. He had on a white tank top that spelled #Sawft with black letters on it, camouflage joggers, his in famous white Jordan, and a Brooklyn nets snapback. How can one outfit hold so much swag in it?

Enzo: Anyway, let's get going before we miss our flight.

We headed out the door, to the elevator and down the lobby, only to be met with a group of superstars and divas. I spotted my friends lounging by the window.

Sasha: Hey, I'm gonna go hang out with the girls. See u later.

I gave him a peck on the lips and walked over to the divas.

Enzo's pov

I watched her as she walked happily to her friends. Man, how did I get so lucky?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to come face to face with a seven foot tall dude.

Cass: So, I see u and Sasha tied the knot huh?

Enzo: Yep and I couldn't be happier.

Cass: Your a lucky man Enzo. Got to her on time as well.

Enzo: Whatcha mean?

Cass: Well, I've been hearing around the locker room that Seth Rollins, Xavier Woods, and Dean Ambrose like Sasha.

Enzo: Well they ain't havin' her. She's mine and my mine only.

Cass: Ah, young love

Mick Foley: Alright WWE people, let's get this show on the road. Everyone ready?

I heard a couple of murmurs of yep's and yeah's.

Eva Marie: I thought we were taking a plane.

Everyone then started saying yeah's and stuff.

Mick: Change in plans. We're actually taking two buses. And we assigned people on them.

Now people were starting to groan in exasperation.

Mick: Now the list is as follows.

Bus #1:

Dolph Ziggler
Xavier Woods
Dean Ambrose
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Carmella
Alexa Bliss
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks and
Bayley

I silently thanked God that Sasha was on the same bus as me and I have Cass and Carmella there too. Everybody else seemed just as excited as me for the bus choices. I looked over at Sasha, seeing her thanking God about Charlotte not being on the same bus as her. Mick continued with bus#2.

Mick: Bus #2

Randy Orton
Big Show
John Cena
Aj Styles
Charlotte
Dana Brooke
Nikki Bella
Sheamus
Cesaro
Alberto Del Rio
Big E
Kofi Kingston
And so on so forth.

Everyone was now loading their stuff onto the buses and checking if they got everything.

Mick: Oh I almost forgot. We're in Washington and we're travelling to New York so it's gonna be about 12 hours.

I heard everybody moaning and groaning but also praising God because of the extra sleep time.

Mick: One last thing. There is a gym in the buses so u can train for your matches tomorrow. So u won't be completely bored out of your mind.

Thank God because me and Cass need to get prepped for our match against Gallows and Ander-wait where are Gallows and Anderson?

Enzo: Aye yo, where's Gallows and Anderson?

Mick: oh yeah, they got suspended. So you guys will now be having a match against the new day.

Cool. I nodded my head as a sign of understanding.

Sasha appeared to my side, still looking beautiful as ever.

Sasha: Ready?

Enzo: Ready.

We held hands and walked inside the spacious bus. We found seats near the window and next to both of our friends.

Two hours later

Seth: Hey guys. I'm bored. Let's play truth or dare.

Everyone agreed.

We sat in a circle. Me next to Sasha of course.

Xavier: Me first.

He looked around the circle and then his eyes landed on Sasha. I narrowed my eyes at him but he didn't notice.

Xavier: Sasha Boss Banks. Truth or dare.

Sasha: Ummmmmmm........ Dare

Xavier: I dare u to kiss the person u like the most in this room friend or crush.

Sasha: Simple enough

She got up and went to Bayley and Becky's side. She smashed their heads together and gave them a kiss on the cheek at the same time.

Enzo: I feel so hurt.

Sasha: Sorry sweetie. Sisters before Misters.

Xavier: WAIT, U TWO ARE DATING???!!!!

Enzo: Yeah, problem?

He began to calm down probably noticing the coldness in my voice.

Xavier: No, no. Let's just continue with the game.

Sasha's pov

Surprisingly, Xavier, Seth, and Dean have been quiet throughout the whole game ever since me and Enzo announced that we were dating. Wonder what that's all about?