Raw Suprises pt 2

Sasha pov.

Ok ,so I feel like all the boys who were supposed to be my friends are shifting away from me. Dean, Xavier, and Seth have been so distant toward me today. And Enzo has been really close to me whenever I go over to talk to them or if they look at me, Enzo will either hug me, kiss me, or hold my hand.

So far we've got six more hours on the bus and I'm currently in the gym with Becky and Bayley. I was on treadmill, Becky is doing push-ups, and Bayley is lifting weights.

From the corner of my eye, I spot Dean,Seth, and Xavier come in talking. I go over to hail them but at the same time Enzo and Cass walk in. They are now huddled in a circle talking about something that seems important. I go over acting casual.

"Hey guys. Whatcha talkin' about." I sound so much more suspicious than I intended.

They look at each other trying to think of an answer.

Dean being the quick thinker finally gives an answer.

"Uhhhhh we were talking about........ How..........You are gonna dominate Charlotte at Summerslam." 

They all agree with yea and yes'.

"Anyway, I got to talk to you weirdos. Not you Cass. Your off the hook." I say.

I hear Cass say 'yes' under his breath and I see him walk off.

I turn to the rest of the guys.

"There is one treadmill beside me and two in the front of me. Now go. I'll be right there." I go over to talk two bay and beck.

I see them in a deep conversation about which is better, chicken or steak. I try to get their attention but fail. So I resort to shouting.

"GUYS!"

They both turn their heads my way and look equally confused. I ignore their looks and continue with what I have to say.

"Have you guys noticed something weird about the boys today."

They give each other knowing looks and turn their head back to me.

"No." They reply in unison.

I nod my head and walk towards the treadmills where the guys are talking in another deep conversation.

Weird. I say in my head. Everyone seems to be keeping secrets from me today.

I walk over to the and notice my outfit. A camouflage Nike crop top and matching tights.

Eh.

As soon as they notice me, they stop talking and continue on their treadmills. I cut to the chase.

"What the hell is going on with you guys? I feel like your keeping a secret from me." I say while setting my treadmill to the correct setting, started it and got on.

This time Xavier answers.

"It's nothing Sash. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?" I look at all of them dead in the eye.

"It's nothing. Just some guys stuff. Like Xav said, don't worry about it. All u need to worry about is your match against Dana Brooke tonight." Seth says.

"Didn't I have a match against Charlotte?" I asked confused.

"Yeah but Foley changed it." Dean says joining in.

"And guess what? If you win the match, Dana won't be able to be at ringside for Charlotte at Summerslam." Enzo informs me.

"Wait, I get an actually one on one chance against Charlotte?" I say still baffled from the news.