Monday Night Raw!

Sasha pov.

It's Monday night Raw and the crowd is wild. I'm backstage waiting in my dressing room with the gang because my match doesn't start until later. 

Becky and Bayley pull me to the side.

"Okay spill."

I look at them extremely confused.

"Don't give me that look. You and Roman have been flirting since last week. What's up?" Bayley starts and Becky nods in agreement.

"First of all we weren't flirting. He doesn't even think of me in that way. Second he just got out of a relationship." I point out the obvious factors while counting on my fingers.

"First of all he sooo likes you Sasha. Do you see the way he looks at you-"

"Who?"

Becky's statement is interrupted when the Samoan Superman appears at my side with his hand around my waist.

"Uhhhh welll uhhh- oh wow is that JBL wearing a new cowboy hat?"

Becky pretends to be interested in the current match while Bayley just nervously walks away.

I shake my head at my weird best friends and attempt to leave.
Before I could, Roman stops me.

"Who were you guys talking about?"

"They were talking about how we were flirting and stuff. Crazy right?" I say busying myself in my phone.

"Yeah...right." He mumbles to himself and walks away.

I wonder what's up with him?

"Please welcome the Monster among men Braun Strowman!" The announcer interrupts my thoughts before I can even get them to process.

Huh. Braun Strowman. His match is two matches ahead of mine. Funny.

SHOOT!

"I have to get down to makeup and hair. I'll see you guys later."

As I arrive to the makeup section, the stylist is ready to serve me.

"So do you think you can beat your opponent Alicia Fox tonight?" I don't even think about the question before replying.

"Yes of course. She was an easy win last time so I don't see a reason for me not to beat her tonight." My answer is final when I start getting into the match at hand.

Braun is obviously tearing his opponent to shreds and then pins him to the ground for a three count.

Seeing as my makeup and hair was done, I arose from my chair.

"Why do I keep getting these easy opponents? Do you not think I'm good enough Kurt?"

Silence takes over the arena while I stand still waiting for his next comment.

"Well I'll show you how good I am!" He throws the mic to the ground before storming backstage.

I can visibly see him only a few feet away from where I'm standing and cameras are following his every move.

He starts to make his way towards the makeup and hair section. He gets closer and closer and doesn't seem to slow down.

My brain tells me to move but my feet doesn't comply. Everything seems to happen in slow motion.

One minute I'm standing upright and the next my body goes tumbling on the floor. Pain spreads through my right arm before I black out.

But before I can completely lose consciousness I hear very loud words.

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

................................

"Why couldn't you have moved out of harms way? Everything would've been ok."

"Is she still unresponsive?"

"Yeah."

Unresponsive? Who's unresponsive?

A new voice speaks up and I'm almost certain that it's the doctor.

"I'm sorry..."

I'm sorry? What do you mean?

I wanted to scream and kick and cry but I couldn't. My body was preventing me from even breathing at this moment.

I try to take a breath but nothing.

Am I dying? Is that why he's saying sorry?

I don't wanna die.

As soon as that thought comes across my mind, I can't hear the voices anymore. My eyes remain closed and my body remains shut down.

HELP!

I tried calling for someone but no one came. No one saved me.

Am I going to die?