Raw Suprises Pt.3

(A/N So before we start the story, I just wanna say that I promise this will be the last Raw Suprises)

Sasha pov.

The Women's Champ reigns victorious again. I look over at Charlotte and Dana and I smirk.

Before my friends and I could leave the ring, Mick Foley's theme began to play. We all looked to the ramp confused. He started to talk.

"Congrats Boss. You have once again deemed yourself worthy of your Women's Championship. Anyway, enough of that crap. I have a surprise for all of you."

We looked at him, curious of what he was gonna say.

"On Raw next week, we're gonna have a Six Women Tag Team Match. It will be Charlotte, Dana, and Nia Jax vs. Sasha, Bayley, and a mystery partner. It will also kinda be like a lumberjill match because Enzo and Cass, The New Day, Becky Lynch, the former Shield members, some alumni of the WWE."

"Who are the alumni?" Charlotte asked expecting it to be her father.

"Aj Lee, CM Punk, Edge, Lita, Trish Stratus, and The Hardy Boys." Mick said clearly amused that he got all of them to come.

We were so excited to see Aj again. I can't wait. Soon excitement turned into confusion.

We looked quizzical. I was about to ask Mick who the mystery partner is but his theme began to play and he walked off.

I looked at Bayley and she looked at me. We shrugged and decided not to worry about it.

Later that night, Raw was ending and the girls and I were packing for Missouri to go to Smackdown, when our locker room door had a knock on it. We looked at each other. We wouldn't have expected anyone. The girls and I had a huge argument and fight on who would open the door. I finally had a chance to stretch my hand out and grab it. I opened the door and there stood the guys. The former shield, Enzo and Cass, and The New Day.

"Hey guys. Weren't expecting to see you here." I said confused.

"Yeah, we were bored and finished packing so we decided to stop by. I mean the guys were REALLY excited to see yo- oof!" Seth had elbowed Roman before he could say anything else. Wonder what that is about?

"Anyway guys come in. You know what I realized?" I say quizzically.

"What?" They all replied in unison.

"I have more guy friends than girl friends." I say chuckling slightly.

"Yeah. That's weird but if it makes you feel any better, your the best girl friend I've ever had." Dean says laughing slightly.

"That sounded weird but I know what you mean." I say giving him a hug.

We let go five minutes later only to realize everyone was staring at us.

"Sorry. Had a little friend moment there but I hope you guys know that not only Dean is my friend but you guys too. I love you knuckle heads." I say pulling all of them in a group hug. They came in reluctantly but soon got comfortable. I pulled away first and then the rest followed suit. 

"Anyway you guys wanna watch the rest of Raw with us?" I asked.

"Sure." They said in unison.

We sat down that night and watched the match that was going on. 

Later on it was time to go on the buses. It was the same routine and seating. So we just got on the same buses and we were off to Missouri which was about an two hours away from where we were.

We got comfortable in our seats which were two huge, comfortable, leather sofas sitting right in front of each other. The seats were like this.

Bayley, Sasha, Becky,Kofi, Big E- sofa one

Seth, Enzo, Dean, Roman, Xavier, Cass- sofa two

We talked a little, play games on our phones, and took little naps. We were currently playing truth or dare.

"Ok ok , me next. Becky, truth or dare?" I said.

"Truth." She said in her thick Irish accent.

"Ok. Who do you think would win in a match? Charlotte or Natalya? Without any interruptions? Just one on one?" I said.

"Natalya. Without a doubt. It would definitely be the Queen of Hearts." Becky said immediately.

"I agree." I said.

"Now Mr. Dean Lunatic Fringe Ambrose, Truth or dare." Becky asked.

"Easy. Dare." Dean said with a challenging look in his eyes.

"I dare you to text your crush right now and tell her that you like her." Becky said in one breath.

Dean's eyes went wide. He eventually calmed down and returned to normal.

"Ok." With a quiver in his voice. He pulled out his phone, sent a quick text to the girl and put the phone back in his pocket.

All of a sudden the unthinkable happened to me.

My phone rang.

Bruh 775 words. 

Such a cliffhanger, I know right but trust me you guys are gonna be soooooooo suprised by the next chapter. Anyway leave a comment down below if you:

A)liked it

B)loved it ori

C)hated it

Stay faithful Senzo shippers. Queenshipper12 is out. Byeeeeeeeeee

Stay tuned for more news.

If any of you could guess where I got that outro from, I will do a chapter on your request. That is all.