Raw Live!

Sasha pov.
I am currently loading my last suitcase into the van. Enzo tried to help, but me being the independent woman I am,decided against it. My leg is perfectly fine now. It healed earlier than I expected. I told Steph and Mick the news and now I have a match against Alicia Fox tonight. I mean I understand I just got out of injury, but come on. Anyway, I can't wait to get back in the ring again. It feels like I haven't been in the ring for ages.
As I was saying, I was loading my things into the van. We decided to rent a van for one of two reasons. One, because we decided to try something new for a change and two, because the fans wanted to see what we do when we're traveling so we had to video record our trip. And by 'we', I mean me, Bayley, Becky, Enzo, Cass, Carmella, The New Day, and The Shield. And yes, the van was big enough to fit all of us in it. This was a HUGE van.
We all got inside and I was the first one to drive, so I set up the camera and started the van. Before taking off, I checked the rest of them to see if they were ready.
"You guys ready?" I say with a slight smile.
"Yeah." They replied in unison.
I pressed record on the camera and then took off.
"Hey guys. It's the boss here, Sasha Banks with the hugger Bayley."
"Hey." Bayley said with a smile.
"The Irish lasskicker, Becky Lynch."
"What's up?" Becky said putting up the peace sign.
"The SAWFT Enzo Amore and his seven foot tall friend Cass."
"I'm not SAWFT and how you doing?"Enzo said glaring at me.
"Yo." Cass said not really paying attention.
"The fabulous Princess of Statin Island, Carmella."
"Hey guys." Carmella said with a bit of a chuckle.
"The booty shaking unicorns, The New Day."
"Waddup." They said in unison.
"At last, we have finally reached the Justice League, The former Shield members. Starting with Mr. Lunatic Fringe."
"Hey dudes." Dean said doing a slight wave to the camera.
"The Curb Stomper, Seth Rollins."
"What's up guys." Seth says with a no teeth smile.
"And my favorite of them all, the super man, the strong, the Samoan, Roman Reigns!"
"Thanks Sash. Sup online people." Roman said with a slight smile and wave.
"Anyway, now that you guys all know who is here, I just wanted to thank you for supporting us and making us into the people we are today. We love you guys. MUAH!" I said blowing a big kiss to the camera when we reached a stoplight.
"I also want to talk about another short but serious topic." I said with my smile fading.
Everyone looked at me sadly as they knew what I was talking about.
"Earlier last week, the night when Asuka made her debut on Raw, me and the girls went to a club to celebrate. We were having fun and everything when I got shot in the leg. I'm gonna stop my story here, because I don't want to ruin the surprise you guys will have tonight on Raw. I just wanted to say that I am fully healed and ready for my match tonight against Alicia Fox. Am I gonna be the only one talking or do you guys have something to share?" I said with my smile slowly approaching.
Everyone just seemed to lighten up by my smile.
"I do." Everyone turned to Roman to hear his idea.
"How about we do a live and people ask us questions?"
"That's actually a pretty good idea. Everyone up for it?" I say looking back at them for verification.
I heard yeah's  and started driving again after the light turned green again.
After they set it up
"Ok so first question is from @wweallday Which city are you guys heading to?" Bayley reads off her phone.
"Ummm we are to the beautiful and glamorous New York City." Seth says doing jazz hands.

And so the rest of the night plays out like that. We were occasionally switching drivers and stopping for food and bathrooms. Overall it was a great night.

Comment down below if you want me to continue with the road trip and questions. If so, comment what question you would like me to ask.
Peace out guys.✌️ Love u. MUAH!