Confessing feelings

Sasha's pov

Sasha: So......

Enzo: So......

Sasha: Who's this girl u like?

I was bursting with curiosity, trying to figure out who this mystery girl is.
He probably likes Summer Rae or Alexa Bliss or Alic-

Enzo: I'll give u a hint. Her name starts with an S.

Sasha: I knew it was Summer Rae.

Enzo: SUMMER RAE!!!!! OUT OF ALL THE DIVAS, U PICK SUMMER RAE?!!!

Sasha: Yeah, I mean you said her name starts with an S.

Enzo: I know

Sasha: Well?

Enzo: Well what?

Sasha: If it's not Summer,  then who is it?

Enzo: I'll give u another hint. Her hair is pink.

Sasha: Asuka?

Enzo: OH MY GOSH! ITS U DAMMIT! HOW COULD U NOT HAVE FIGURED IT OUT??!!! ITS CLEAR AS DAY! STARTS WITH AN S? PINK HAIR? WHO ELSE DID U THINK IT WAS? LILLIAN GARC-

I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. It was sweet and magical. I felt like we were the only two people on earth. We slowly got up without breaking up the kiss and backed up against my bed and fell down on it still without breaking up the kiss. He started to take off my shirt and I allowed him to. He went down to my neck and kept on going lower until he reached my lace bra. I pulled him up with my finger and said the words that I've been dying to say to him since I first found out my feelings towards him.

Sasha: I like u too Enzo.

He smiled at me and continued what he was doing.

Enzo's pov

I woke up the next morning with my arms around the most beautiful angel I've ever seen. I looked down and realised that the only thing I was wearing was my skin and thought back to last night. It was amazing, magical even. I got up to get dressed.
When I tried to move, Sasha pulled me back down.

Sasha: Where you going?

Enzo: To get ready for Raw.

Sasha: oh shoot we have work today.

I laugh as realization dawns on her.

Enzo: let's get ready gorgeous

Sasha: Wait, Enzo?

Enzo: Yeah?

Sasha: Are we dating?

It's her turn to laugh as realization dawns on me as I realize that I haven't asked her out yet.

Enzo: Sasha Banks, will you do me the wonderful of honor of being my girlfriend?

Sasha: I'd love to

We then kiss for what seems like forever, go for 'Round two', and then FINALLY get out of bed and get dressed for main event tomorrow night.