The Storyline

Sasha pov.

I'm really thankful that Roman decided to enter through the ramp instead of the crowd because Lord knows I am not trying to hear any screaming in my ear.

His theme song played and we walked out side by side. The crowd was quiet at first, most likely shocked, but they did cheer like crazy after a while.

Roman helped me get into the ring and we stood there and waited for his opponent. Titus came out doing his thing but what really caught her eye is that he brought Alicia Fox with him. I narrowed my eyes at her and decided not to pay much attention to her.

I walked out of the ring on the opposite side of Alicia. The bell rung and the match started out great with Roman having the upper hand on Titus. In one moment Roman speared Titus and went for the pin but Alicia hopped up on the ring creating a distraction for the referee while Titus poked Roman in the eye. I walked to the other side while the referee wasn't looking and pulled Alicia's foot so she ended up face first on the ringside.

That caused Titus to get distracted which Roman took advantage of. He rolled him up and picked up the win. I went in the ring to celebrate with him and he picked me up and spun me around which caused the fans to go crazy. I smiled at Roman and went to slap some fan's hands while going to the back with Roman.

We arrived backstage and the gang was already gone because that was the last match and it was late at night.

I smiled at Roman again and hugged him before walking off to my locker room. He grabbed my hand before I could go.

"You know......I never told you why I looked sad. I-" He cut himself off for a while. "Never mind. It's nothing."

I wanted to bug him about it but it was already late and I was extremely exhausted. I looked at him deep in the eyes before responding.

"Ok." I said while taking my hand from his grasp and continuing to walk to my locker room.

Something is bothering him but he just won't say. I guess I'll figure it out later. I walk into my locker room and change into an oversize sweater and converse before going to my hotel. I unlock my room door before passing out on my bed.

***************************************************************************

My morning alarm sounds off and I jump in shock. I hit the ground hard and get up to do my morning routine. I'm in the middle of brushing my teeth when someone knocks on the door. I walk out in the same clothes from the night before and open the door.

The guys are here. 

"Hey dudes." I greet them while walking off to continue my routine.

They reply but I didn't really pay attention. We're going to the gym today since we haven't been in a while. The girls will meet us there since their gonna take more time.