Suprise Tag Team Partner

Sasha pov.
I am currently in my locker room ,with the girls ,on Twitter. I keep posting about the tag team match tonight and saying how I'm excited to see who my other partner will be. But seriously though, I'm super excited to see who will be my partner. Hopefully, it will be someone from NXT😉😏.That would be so awesome.
(A/N Those emojis will be the only hint, but you will find out who it is later on in the chapter.)
Later on that night
I am now in the gorilla with Bayley, Charlotte, Dana, and Nia Jax.
By now, Charlotte, Dana, and Nia already went out and now Bayley is out there doing her thing, while Lillian is introducing her to the crowd.
"From Newark, California, weighing in at 119lbs., BAYLEY!"

After she got the crowd jumping, they played my theme and I walked out doing my thing.
"From Boston, Massachusetts, weighing in at 114lbs., SASHA BANKS!"
Now I was in the ring ready to fight, all that was needed now was for a certain theme song to play and we would find out who our partner is. Instead, Stephanie came out, probably to introduce her.
"Now, I know you are all interested in knowing who is behind these curtains, so here she."
Right on cue, that all too familiar theme song began to play. It was. It was.........................................

ASUKA!!!!! ASUKA'S MY PARTNER!
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, RAW'S NEWEST BUTTKICKER, FROM OSAKA, JAPAN, WEIGHING IN AT 137LBS., ASUKA!"
By now, all of us had smiles on our faces as we watched the familiar girl come down to the ring. When she arrived, we all went in for a big group hug and then got serious again. We were ready for the match.

After the match

I was now in the club celebrating our victory over Charlotte and her crew. My bank statements really come in handy. Let's not forget Asuka and her super awesome kick that caused Dana not to interfere with the match. I missed her so much you don't even know. I was so happy right now, nothing could spoil my moment.

But I soon regretted my words.

"EVERYONE WATCH OUT!"

"AAHHHHH!"
In one moment, everything was chaos. I felt a pain in my leg and felt blood running down my leg and on the floor. I felt really dizzy and passed out. I also felt a figure stand over me. I could tell it was a she just because of the way she spoke.

"Poor Sasha. Now you won't get to defend your championship. And I WILL be the next champion."
The figure left and pretty soon, I couldn't hear anything. I just blacked out.
There was only one thought that ran through my head before I blacked out.

What happened?