Drunk Vibes

Sasha pov.
When I got in the car, all the girls were dressed in a dress and I was the only one left out. They looked at me with playful hateful and shocked faces and Bayley immediately whipped an extra dress out of her bag.  

She is a party girl if you didn't know.  I could always count on her for parties and especially clubs.
They fixed my hair and gave me new shoes because it didn't fit my dress right.

Now I was all ready to go and we arrived at the club just in time. We got out the car and stepped inside. As soon as we entered, everyone stared at me. I also noticed that they had rented out the entire club and mostly all the Superstars were here. Including them. Back to what happened. They were staring at us and it felt so uncomfortable. I awkwardly sat down and the girls followed. The girls had stopped staring but the guys were still staring at me. Even Roman. I looked at the girls. 

"Do I have something stuck in my teeth? "
"No. I guess we just made you look THAT hot. " Becky said.
I hit her on the shoulder playfully and stood up to use the bathroom.
I had to walk past all the guys and girls to get to the bathroom. I swear I was on a catwalk. I finally made it to the hall where the bathroom. I used it and came out. As soon as I did, I collided with a body. I looked up and saw none other than the red headed jackass that calks himself Heath Slater.
I roll my eyes in exasperation.
"Move out of my way doofus. " I push him aside and start walking away. As soon as I get close to turning, hands grab my waist.
"Oh come on sweetheart. Don't be like that. " If stink breath could kill, I'd be dead twice. What did he eat today?
I release myself out of his grip only to be pulled by another pair of familiar hands.
"If you wanna get Superman punched all the way to Mars then continue. " I hear a deep voice from behind me say.  Heath backs away. Obviously scared. Wimp.
I turn to my Superman and thank him. "Thank you so much Ro. " I give him a hug with my arms around his neck. His arms go a little lower then my waist but I let it go. He's probably drunk. I walk off when we part so Roman can use the bathroom. When I walk out, everyone is still smiling at me.
I get to my seat at the table with the girls and see that Nikki, Brie and Alexa joined. I smiled at my girls and as soon as I get comfy, my song plays.

She's a bad thing. Fine as hell. Thick as fuck. Oh my God. That's my baby.

I look at the girls with wide eyes and motion for them to follow me to the dance floor. I dance my heart out with them while some guys look on in awe at me. I don't care. From the dance floor to the bar. I order some of the strongest drinks and down them as soon as I get them. I'm now drunk as hell and stumbling all over the place. The girls are drunk too but not as much as me. By two a.m. we're still here and half of the Superstars have gone home. I was gonna get another drink when four figures stopped in front of me. As I'm drunk, I start to say some dumb shit.
"Hey sexies. You guys look fine tonight but can I get some drinks pleeeeeeeease. "
If I weren't drunk, I probably would have slapped myself.
Dean put me over his shoulder and the rest of the guys went to grab my bags and food. Becky and Alexa had left early, Bayley's mom called her home for a family reunion and Nikki and Brie got picked up by their men.  They got in the car they arrived in and drove to the hotel. By the time we arrived I had already fallen fast asleep. They dug in my bag for a room key,  found it and took me to my room. They got inside and placed me on the bed.  They undressed me and almost died when they saw what was underneath.

I could see four erections and almost burst out laughing

I could see four erections and almost burst out laughing. Of course by his time I was fully awake but they didn't know. They immediately dressed me again with something comfortable.

Ignore the shoes

Ignore the shoes.
After they changed me and put the covers over me, they decided to stay in the room with me. I fell asleep into a complete oblivion after the lights were turned off.