Realization

Sasha pov.

After finishing the routine, I got dressed in my gym clothes for today.

Getting done with my necessities, I go in my main room and find the boys watching TV

"Time to go guys." I called out to them while gathering my stuff needed for the day.

Heading out the door with the guys, I make sure to lock it and we make our way to the gym.

"SASHA!" I hear Bayley's scream from the end of the gym.

She runs towards me with Becky trailing behind her.

"I haven't seen you in ages." Becky exaggerates when they stop in front of me.

"You saw me yesterday." I explain.

"Exactly. Now I have some questions for you." Bayley interrupts.

"Shoot." I say while heading over to the treadmill as always. I turn it to my regular setting while the guys follow me but Bayley stops them before they could go any further.

"Alone." She gestures towards Becky and I.

They shrug and head to another section of the gym.

I soon feel my treadmill slowing down to a stop as Becky fools with the settings.

"Hey!"

"We need your full attention Sash." Becky explains her actions.

"And you will as soon as I work out." I say trying to start up my treadmill again.

"Sasha." Bayley says in a scolding tone.

I finally turn my attention to her and sit on one of the benches.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Why are they always following you everywhere? They look like love sick puppies even after you turned them down." Bayley says gesturing to the boys.

"For the record I did not turn them down and I'm sure they've gotten over it by now." I say defending them and myself.

"I see how they look at you Sasha. I don't think you know it because they do it when you're back is turned. Have you ever even considered dating one of them?"  Becky says sitting next to me along with Bayley.

"Look they're my best friends and I don't wanna jeopardize that by picking one of them knowing that the others like me. So for now I'm just gonna sit back and let God decide. Besides I have my career to focus on." I say walking over to the treadmill and starting it back up.

"We get it and we respect your decision." Their was a bit of silence after Bayley's statement and I just knew they wanted to say something.

"Let it out." I say.

"I kinda did ship you with Dean at first but Roman seems so perfect for you but Seth is so sweet." Becky blurts out in excitement.

"Only one is right and that's Roman. Even a fool could see that he is utterly and completely in love with you." Bayley says.