Back together again?

Sasha pov.

I woke up with a killer headache. I don't know how I got back in my room last night and I don't know how I got into these clothes. I begin to freak out until I see four guys splattered across my couch.
I immediately notice them and look questionably.
I don't know how to wake up guys but I think I have an idea.

I downloaded a horn app on my phone,  touched the screen and the horn went off in the room. I wouldn't be surprised if China heard.

All of them fell off the couch and they looked really confused until they saw me.
If looks could kill, I'd be dead twice.

I smiled at them.
"Get y'all lazy asses up. I'm starving." I said and walked into the bathroom to change.

I guess I took a long time because by the time I came out, all of them were dressed and ready to go

I picked up my phone and keys and we headed out the door.
I knew we had to have a conversation sooner or later. I guess now is the best time.
We got our food and sat down at  booth.

"Look guys. I'm extremely sorry for every thing. The drama, chaos, everything. I miss you guys so much and I can't stand to lose my best friends again. Do you forgive me?" I explained.

They looked skeptical and then gave me a hug.

"Of course. We forgive you. We were talking and I guess it isn't fair to force you to decide between your best friends." Seth said.
"Yeah, all of us are also incredibly sorry." Enzo said.

"I forgive you guys. Now that thats cleared up and we're all done with our food. Raw is tonight and we have to get to the gym to burn off these calories."
We exited the cafeteria and wwnt back up to my room.
I changed in the bathroom like before.
I decided to wear something sexy just to tease them.
(Couldn't pull up the picture so I guess I'll just describe it.)
I wore a neon blue sports bra that had V neck cut and also had padding that made my boobs look bigger and spandex shorts that even if I move my leg, my butt would jiggle. I also wore my neon blue Nike's.
I walked out of the bathroom and as soon as I did, all eyes were on me. I swear I saw some dribble.
I giggled a little and walked to my gym bag to place my clothes. I had to pass all the boys and I felt eyes on my butt.
Just so I wouldn't feel completely naked, I wore a grey gym jacket. It looked like I had no pants on.

Meh.
I turned around and the boys were still looking at me.
I pretended to act dumb.
"What? Is there something on my face?" I wiped at absolutely nothing on my face.
"No. Its---- uhhhh---- noth-nothing." Xavier stuttered.
"Well then lets go." I said.
I grabbed my phone, Ipod, headphones and keys and waited for the boys at the door. They were jumping over each other so I just decided to wait for them at the gym.

I walked away with a smirk on my face and thought:
This is going to be fun.