Broken Marriage

Sasha pov.

The gang and I are currently in the hotel room in a circle with Roman in the middle.

This is absolutely crazy.

"You and Nikki were one of my relationship goals. What happened?" Bayley said.

"It all started when I came home from the gym one day and saw an unknown car in the driveway. I had recognized it but couldn't remember where. I walked inside to see Nikki and John Cena sitting on the couch. It seemed as if they had jumped apart when I opened the door. I looked at the both of them and John had a bit of lipstick on his lips. It could've been juice or something but I don't know. Nikki's top was also on backwards. I asked what happened while trying to keep my cool and they told me that they were talking about their mixed tag team match. I was a bit skeptical at first but let it go. I went upstairs and soon after heard the door close. It wasn't just John that was gone but Nikki also. I thought they went to train in the gym so I let it go." Roman explained.

I sat in shock as I heard the news. Everyone else had the same face as me.

"I might just be over thinking things but do you guys think she's cheating?" Roman asks.

"Nikki might be one of my best friends but something smells fishy." I said.

"I agree." Becky and Bayley say.

"Was Nikki's lipstick smeared too?" Seth asks.

"Yeah." Roman answers.

"I say she's cheating." Dean says while laying back.

"We can't be too quick to judge." Enzo says.

"Right. Call her now and let's see what happens." I say.

Roman dials Nikki numbers and there were three rings before she picked up.

"Hello?" Nikki says from the other line.

It seemed as if she was out of breath.

"Hey Nik. What you up to?" Roman answers with furrowed eyebrows.

"Uhhh...ummm.... Just uhhhhh...doing some...... cardio?" She says while stuttering as if she's skeptical of her answer.

"Was that a question or a statement?" Roman asks.

"Statement? Yeah. Statement." Wow,  she sounds slow.

"Alright. Well I'm around the corner from home so just wanted to let you know." Roman lies.

"WHAT?!"

"Something wrong?"

"Oh um um no."

"Ok."

We don't hear a response but hear her rushing around and we could hear a male voice. It sounds like John.

I shake my head in disgust as I realize that she is cheating. She even forgot to hang up the call.

All of a sudden we hear a child voice.

"Mommy, who's he? Where is his shirt?" We all stare in shock as the child voice turns out to be Roman and Nikki's oldest daughter, Emma Ivory.

Nikki shushes the little child.

This is disgusting.

I hang up the call as I couldn't hear it anymore.

"That's fucked up." I say soon after.

"I told you." Dean says.

Roman seems as if he has a little tear in his eye when he quickly wipes it away.

"That is sad. She just lost the baby she was carrying, that was a burden on you, and then she goes and cheats. Wow. I'm disgusted." Becky says.

"What do you wanna do now Roman?" I ask him.
"You can stay with one of the guys,  get your own room or you can stay with me?"

"I'll stay with you since I'm already here."

"Ok."

"Don't worry Rome. We'll find you someone new." Seth says while patting him on the shoulder.

"It's ok guys. I already had my eye on someone for a while." He says avoiding eye contact with us.

"Oooooooooh. Romie's got a crush. Romie's got a crush." The girls and I sing song.

"Who is she?" Bayley says.

"Can't share that information yet."

"Just tell us this one thing?" I ask.

"Go ahead." He says defeated.

"Is she a Women's Wrestler?" I ask.

"One of the most important ones." He says.

"Smackdown or Raw?" Enzo asks.

"I'm giving out too much info." Roman says.

"Alright, alright. Let's head to bed." I say rushing everyone out the room.

As soon as their out, I turn towards the bathroom and changed.

When I come out, Roman stares at me.

"Is there something wrong? I can change if you want?" I say.

"No it's fine."

"Ok." I get in bed and say goodnight.

So guys I decided to keep the story going.

Who do you think Roman's love interest should be?

Should he join the Love Sasha crew with his boys or should he have a fling with a main superstar?

I personally ship Roman and Sasha but I just wanna get your guys' opinion.

Peace. Love and Byeeeeeee😘😇