Smackdown Live!

Sasha pov.

I look at Dean and then hesitantly take my phone out of my pocket.

My hand shakes over the home button and when I finally press it I sigh with relief. I turn towards the waiting eyes.

"Relax guys. It's just a notification telling me that Shane tweeted something about Smackdown tonight." I inform them.

They looked confused and turn towards Dean for some reason. As his response to whatever sign language they're saying, he shrugs his shoulders. I look at them weirdly and just shake it off.

"Ok. Let's continue. Roman, truth or dare."

And so the rest of the night plays out like that. At one point, we arrive in Missouri.

We part ways with Becky and Dean so they can get ready. Us on the other hand ,we were going to catering. I got to admit the boys were staring at me a lot today and I can't blame I look like a legit boss.

Anyway, we were currently watching the match between Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton. Randy was winning and taking over by now. I went on my phone for a little while when all of a sudden I hear Becky's theme and Lillian Garcia announcing her entrance. I close my phone and pay attention to the monitor.

"From Dublin, Ireland, weighing in at 135lbs., BECKY LYNCH!" Lillian announces to the WWE Universe.

While Becky is on the ramp doing her entrance, Alexa Bliss, her opponent tonight, comes out and attacks her. I jump out of my seat towards the gorilla. I hear them shout behind me.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm gonna save my friend." I shout back. 

In the gorilla, I look at the monitor and see her still attacking Becky, so I shout at the tech guy to play my theme. He finally does and the crowd goes wild. I run out to Becky and Alexa, who are now at the announcers table. She is about to DDT her on it, when I pull Becky down. Alexa comes down with fire in her eyes and tries to attack me. I move out of the way so she lands on the barricades. I go over to her and punch her constantly. Finally, some refs seperate us and Alexa walks out. I take Becky backstage to the doctor. I drop her off in the room and wait outside. Soon enough, our friends come.

"Thank God you went out there Sasha. She could have put Becky out for at least six months if she got too far." Bayley says worried.

"I know. I'm worried about what the doctor will say. Alexa slammed her into the barricade pretty hard and she was holding her shoulder with a painful expression. If Alexa puts Becky out for more than a month, I'll kill her." I say with rage evident in my voice.

"Don't worry Sash, Becky is strong and I'm sure she can handle a fractured shoulder or something." Seth says comforting me.

"Thanks Seth." I give him a hug.

"Rebecca Quin?" The doc says coming out.

As soon as I see him, I push Seth out of the way. I heard a few chuckles behind me. The doc started to speak.

"You must be Mercedes." He says shaking my hand. I nod my head signaling him to continue. 

"Well Rebecca or Becky, as you call her, has a slight fracture in her shoulder and should be out for at least two weeks. After that, she will be fine."

"Thanks doc."

"You can sign her papers so she can get out of here. They're right at the front desk." He said signaling towards the front desk.

"Alright doc."

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise I'll update soon. Hopefully soon enough for  you guys. School starts tomorrow and I got a science fair coming up. The reason I have been updating with long chapters is because I might not update for a while on the weekdays.

Anyway, queenshipper12 is out! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!