Raw Live!

Sasha pov.

It's been a couple weeks since Roman and Nikki split. He's been happier ever since. I'm still trying to figure out the superstar that he likes.

Anyway tonight is Raw and I have a match against Alicia Fox. I was getting ready in the gorilla when I felt someone come up behind me. I turned and saw that it was only Roman.

" Hey Superman." I said while hugging him.

" Hey Boss. Ready for your match tonight?" He said after we let go.

" Of course. I haven't kicked butt in weeks." I said while stretching.

"It's only been three weeks." The Samoan said while smirking.

" A very long three weeks." I correct him.

" Whatever you say Boss."

We started to talk about random stuff when I heard a very high pitched voice.

" Well look who it is, the girl who has the guts to face me tonight."

" I think you got us confused. Let me clear that up for you Alicia. You are the girl that has the guts to face a two-time Raw Women's Champion and the first woman to be drafted to Raw. I am the woman who will kick your butt tonight." I state clearly.

I don't know where this burst of sass came from but I'm loving it.

I heard her theme play over the speakers and sarcastically waved her goodbye with a fake smile. She stomped away and I had the satisfaction of patting myself on the back.

" Damn. You know you're sexy when your angry." Roman said.

I forgot he was here. I blushed at the comment.

" Thanks Superman but I don't think you should focus on me right now. Focus on that special someone that you have a crush on." I said.

Right after I said that my theme played.

Maybe I'm hearing things but when I was leaving I swear thought I heard him say:

" Then I'd be focusing on the same person."

There's no way Roman would say that. He's one of my best buddies. I'm sure he doesn't think of me that way.

I finally decide to pay attention to reality and do my hip swing while putting my shades on top of my head. I slap a few fan's hands before entering the wide ring with the ignorant and childish girl. I give my jewelry and title to the ref and they ring the bell.

We lock up before she flings me into a corner. She comes running at me when I move out of the way. She hits her head and looks dizzy. I take this as my opportunity to strike. I do the Running Knee and she rolls onto the mat. I pin her and only get a two count. I get up and go to pick her up when she rolls me up to try to win. I kick out just before the three. She gets aggravated and throws me out of the ring. I get up and run to the other side into the ring. She runs after me and as soon as she gets in I jump kick her. She backs up into a corner and I give her another Running Knee. I set her up and slam my knees onto her stomach. She rolls onto the middle of the mat and I stand her up. I do the Backstabber and roll into the Bank Statement. She taps out almost immediately.

My theme song plays and I do my hip swing while Alicia rolls out of the ring.

I ask for a mic and decide to say a couple words to Miss Fox.

" Maybe this match will be a reminder to you if you ever decide to take a match with the Boss of the Women's Division ever again and it will make you think twice before disrespecting me." I say while giving back the mic.

I roll out of the ring and walk backstage.

The gang was there to greet me and congratulated me on my win.

" You totally destroyed her out there." Bayley says while giving me one of her famous hugs.

I receive a lot more hugs and comments when Hunter and Stephanie called Roman and I to the office.

We went there together and walked into the office.

" You wanted to see us?" Roman asks.

" Yes. We have a story line for you two." Hunter said.

" Roman, you have a match tonight against Titus O'Neil in about twenty minutes. Sasha, you will accompany him." Stephanie says while folding her arms on the table.

" Ok." I said.

It's not bad.

" This story line will continue for a month with you guys accompanying each other to the matches. There will be a time when you will have to be flirty. If the crowd likes you as a 'couple' then this will continue on for a while. If the crowd doesn't like the pairing then we will cut it short." Stephanie explains.

" I understand you two are friends?" Hunter asks.

" Best friends." I say while taking Roman's hand and looking at him.

He smiles at me but it doesn't exactly reach his eyes. He looks away with a kind of....sad? face. I'll have to ask him about that later.

I avert my gaze so I can pay attention to Stephanie and Hunter.

"If your best friends then this will be a breeze for you. Now go and get ready. Sasha, you can wear your ring gear or normal clothes. Your choice." Stephanie says.

" Thanks." I say while Roman and I exit the office.

We walk down the hall and I decide that now is the time to ask him about earlier.

" What's going on with you big fella." I say while stopping him.

" What do you mean?I'm fine." He says but he can't look me directly in the eyes.

Since his match is in about ten minutes, I decide to let it go for now.

" Whatever you say." I reply then I walk to my dressing room to get changed.

I put on my black crop top with the word 'BOSS' being imprinted in gold in the middle. I also wear my leather, black skinny jeans and long black heel boots. I also can't go anywhere around this building without my Boss accessories and to top it all off my shiny Raw Women's Championship belt around my waist.

By the time I'm finished I head down to the Gorilla where the rest of the gang was waiting. Roman was there so he already told them the news.

This is gonna be one heck of a story line but I can't wait to see how it turns out.

FINALLY! Goodbye writer's block and hello long update.

I love my supporters that stuck with me till the end and the ones who stuck with me since the beginning but all of the people that read this story matter and so does everyone else in this crazy and chaotic world that we live in.

Stay safe, keep your sanity and I love you guys.

Deuces!