Date night

Sasha pov.

After that whole ordeal in the gym, Enzo came out and thanked the guys for protecting me, but since I'm basically like a little sister to Cass, he gave Swagger a boot to the face. Cass is like another one of my protective older brothers.
Anyway, I went back to the girls and told them what happened. After that, I left with the rest of the superstars and we went for lunch.
We decided on Taco Bell and all of us got burritos.
We finished and went our separate ways since it's our day off and almost all of us have plans.

Becky is going to visit her family in Dublin, Bayley is travelling to meet her family in Cali, Big E is going to visit his wife in Florida, Cass and Carmella are going to the carnival, and Kofi and Roman are going to spend time with their wives and children.

( In this book, Kofi is married to Alicia Fox and they have two children named Alice Grace and Kayden Kevin. Roman is also married to Nikki Bella and they have two baby girls named Emma Ivory and Riley Hannah and their also expecting a baby boy named Jordan Jacob.)

So that leaves Enzo, Seth, Xavier, Dean and I.

We are in Washington for Smackdown and we all got rental cars for each individual. I got a Range Rover. We decided on staying in the same hotel.

We drove to the nearest one and got separate rooms for some reason.

After that, we decided on chilling Seth's room at 4.

I was choosing my outfit and decided on a black crop top with ripped jean shorts, black and white high top converse, red flannel and my Legit Boss accessories. I put my hair in a high ponytail, put on mascara, lip gloss, wrapped my flannel around my waist and left at exactly 4.

Turns out I was the last to arrive and the guys were there waiting for me.

I sat on the bed with Dean since there was no space next to Enzo.

I broke the silence

" So guys. I was thinking we could play another game for Xav's channel."

They all looked at each other sideways and Xavier spoke up.

" That's a great idea Sasha but we have something to tell you........................................................................................................................

To be continued.

Sorry guys. I bet you guys already know what their gonna say. And yes I know.

ABOUT DAMN TIME

Lol. Anyway, sorry for my inactiveness. I've been super busy so yeah.

Stay faithful Senzo shippers. Peace