Life is full of Suprises

Sasha pov.
I woke up to beeping and opened my eyes slowly. I woke up, only to find everyone and I mean literally EVERYONE from WWE staring at me. I was so confused and I didn't know what was going on until Bayley started to speak.
"Sasha, I am so glad you woke up. Do you remember anything that happened last night?"
"Ummmmm not much, but I do remember someone screaming and a pain in my leg and blood and then someone came over and spoke to me. I kinda recognized the voice."
All of them looked concerned and curious.
"Sasha, sweetie. Can you tell us what that person said?" Enzo said concerned.
"Ok. They said that I won't get to defend my championship and that they will be the next champion." I said.
"Well, that gives us two hints. One, the suspect is on the WWE roster. Two, the suspect is a diva." Mick said. He then continued. " It's settled. I will bring EVERY diva from the locker room. Smackdown and Raw. What this diva did was unacceptable and if I find her, which I will, she will be FIRED. Oh and I will also exclude Bayley, Becky, and Asuka since you were by her side at the club."
"What happened at the club exactly?" I asked, still confused.
"Ok, we were at the club, having fun and all that right? Then all of a sudden gunshots rang out from the outside. We were all confused and decided to get out as quick as possible. We tried calling you, but you weren't listening. Just standing there frozen in place. I was gonna come and get you myself, but it was too late. She had already shot you in the leg. She went over to you, but I was too far to get her or hear anything. So, I just called the cops."Becky explained.
It all started to make sense now. I thought back to the person's voice. I know I have heard it before MANY times, but I just can't figure it out. After a lot of hard thinking, I knew who it was. I showed a realization face and they all looked at me in curiosity.
"I KNOW WHO IT IS. I KNOW THE PERSON THAT SHOT ME!" I exclaimed bursting to tell everyone.
How did I not figure it out before?
"Well, what you doing just sitting there? Come on. Spit it out." Dean said.
"It was..................

To Be Continued.

Haha. Just kidding.

Previously on Enzo and Sasha Fanfiction.

"It was CHARLOTTE. She's the one after my championship. She's the number one contender. And she is the only one crazy enough to go to this point of extremities." Everyone showed the 'oh' face, catching on.

Mick immediately went out the room. Probably to go to Charlotte. Then the doctor came in. It was the same doctor who dealt with Becky.

"Hey Sasha. I thought you were gonna be back, but not like this." He said.
"Yeah, me too." I said laughing a bit.
"Anyway, how are you feeling?" He said, getting out his notepad.
"I'm pretty good, besides the tiny pain in my leg."
"Yeah, I'll give you some pills for that later. Right now