Monday Night Raw!

Sasha pov.

I was walking around the arena with my championship belt on and getting ready for my match tonight. I was up against Nia Jax. Finally.

I know I should be scared but I'm pumped because I finally have a challenge that wasn't Charlotte.

It was in two hours so I just put on something comfortable.

I walked to catering since there was basically nothing else to do

I saw Bayley and Becky sitting at a table so I grabbed some food and headed over to them.

"Hey guys." I said pulling my chair out.

"Hey."
"Sup."

"I see you and the boys made up." Becky said.
"Yeah. How did you know?" I questioned.
"Of course Seth posted a pic of you guys at the gym yesterday."
"You should've already known that the architect would have updates on his life to social media." I chuckled at that.
"Speaking of social media. Nia was tweeting about how she plans to " demolish" you tonight so just in case you need help, I'll be on standby." Bayley said.
"I would too but Smackdown people aren't allowed to show their faces to the world."
We laughed together.
"Thanks guys. I don't know what I would do without you two." I said with one big group hug.

When the girls and I had finished gossiping, I realized that my match was after the current one. I hurried off to my locker room and put on my gear. Good thing the match had just started and it was gonna be long so I had time. When I arrived to my locker room, I quickly changed into my gear for tonight.

 When I arrived to my locker room, I quickly changed into my gear for tonight

When I came out the door, I bumped into my favorite brother of all time.

"ROMAN!!!" I jumped on the Samoan superman. He had a firm grip on my butt and it felt like he squeezed it.

What am I saying?

"I missed you so much. Feels like forever." I said as I came down.
He looked a little sad but I must be imagining things.

"I missed you too baby girl." He says using the nickname that he got for me.

I then noticed a monitor behind him that showed Luke Gallows getting the pin on the Vaudevillians and I realized that match was next.

"I'm so sorry Superman but I gotta go. My match is next but I'll talk to you after?" I said while speed walking away.

I arrived at the gorilla and thankfully I was right on time.

Nia was already in the ring so my music played.

I walked out and the crowd went wild.
I raised my title in the air and did my hip swing.

This is gonna be one interesting match.

Ok so I finally came back from the dead and did am update for you guys.

Yaaaaaay.

I'm sorry for the recent change in title and plot. I just started to lose my Senzo feelings and started to gain new feelings for woman power.

Also, is the Samoan Superman gaining feelings too. And its not for Nikki.
Comment down below your feelings on this story changes and I'll address you ASAP.

Stay being a legit boss. Love you😇