Chapter Four

Picture of Mark.

*****************

Chapter Four...

"Wake up sleepy head," Sam said as she opened my rooms' curtain, letting in the daylight.

I sat up squinting my eyes. With my hair a mess, I probably looked like Hagrid, from Harry Potter.

"What the hell's your problem?" I asked annoyed.

"Mark and Josh are here, and they brought breakfast," she said, then left the room.

What the hell happened last night? Oh yeah...dancing, drinking, betting, puking...and Chris?

I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. When I walked in, I saw Mark, Josh and Sam all sitting on the table eating pizza: the best breakfast ever. I looked at the clock on the wall. It said two, so I guess it wasn't breakfast time anymore, but who cares.

All of a sudden, they all burst out laughing at something that Mark had said, making me feel like my brain was going to explode.

"Would you guys shut up?" I yelled, trying to massage my temples to stop the throbbing I felt in my head. "You know how bad my hangovers are," I whined in pain.

"Cheese or pepperoni?" Sam asked as she took a slice of cheese pizza and placed it on my plate. Why did she ask if she knew what I wanted? Weird girl.

I walked up to the table, sat down in my usual spot, and started eating.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked, taking another bite.

"Boys' night at Drake's. Sorry girls," Josh said.

"Want to go rock climbing?" Sam asked suddenly, turning to me.

Sam and I weren't really the girly type. We went shopping when we needed clothes, and we cared about the way we looked, but we enjoyed boyish activities like rock climbing, surfing and playing video games a lot more than getting our nails done.

"Sure," I replied smiling at Josh, knowing he would get annoyed.

"Hey, that's not fair!" he pouted, "I want to go look at girls while they climb."

"Yeah, that would be fun," Mark replied with a smirk. Sam just rolled her eyes.

"But we already told the boys we were joining them, plus the drinks are on us. If we don't show up, they'll kill us," he added, wincing.

"Well, too bad guys. Guess you'll have to wait until next time," I said with a smirk.

When we all finished eating, I went upstairs to change. I put on a pair of light wash denim shorts, a yellow v- neck, and long sleeve shirt that was kind of see through. So I put on a white tank top underneath it and slipped on my Nike's.

I put my long hair up into a messy bun on my way downstairs, reaching the bottom just in time to see Josh and Mark going out of the front door.

"They're going to buy the drinks for tonight. Are you ready?" Sam asked waving her hand toward the opened door, signaling for me to go out.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my jacket and walked out, waiting for her to follow me so I could lock the door.

Sam was already dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, a green t-shirt, and a pair of Nike's similar to mine, so we headed straight out, without needing to stop by her place.

"So, I heard that Chris took you home last night," Sam said raising an eyebrow at me while flipping through the radio.

"Well, apparently I was too drunk to go home alone and the only two people that could have taken me home were...let's just say...busy," I replied rolling my eyes. "And how did you find that out anyway?"