Chapter Six

Picture of Josh

*********************

Chapter six...

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on the door, which made me quickly sit up; I regretted It immediately. I put my hand on my head and hoped it would stop spinning. After a couple of seconds my vision stopped being blurry. I rubbed my eyes with my hand, then stood up as the person on the door kept freaking banging!

I walked up to the door and opened it immediately.

"What the hell do you want? Someone better be dying!" I yelled, still rubbing my eyes.

"The food's getting cold," Mark said passing by me, making his way to the kitchen holding two big brown paper bags.

Josh walked in after him, and behind Josh was...Chris? I stared at the smirking boy that was still standing at the door, taking in the way he looked. He was wearing a white t- shirt that showed off his muscular chest with a leather jacket on top opened half way, and a pair of jeans and Nike's. Let's just say he looked hot.

"Hey! I hope you don't mind, but the guys invited me," he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh no, its fine, come in," Mark said, leaving the kitchen and heading to the living room while I still stood there staring.

Chris stared at me for a few more seconds before he spoke again.

"If it's not okay with you, that's fine I'll just leave." He pointed behind him towards the street.

"N-no it's fine come in," I said, snapping out of it - I was checking him out, so what.

He smiled, then came inside. He took his wet coat off due to the heavy rain, and hung it up on the hanger.

"This way," I said as I closed the door, then headed back to the living room.

When I walked in, I saw Sam sitting on Mark's lap, drinking a glass of water. She looked kind of sick. I walked up to the couch and sat down. Chris came and sat beside me.

Mark was rubbing Sam's back. He was such a great boyfriend: he really did care about her, unlike my stupid ex. I could never find a sweet guy that would want the best for me. The only boyfriend I had was just using me for his pleasure, and the sad part was that I actually liked him. That stupid prick still called me up sometimes telling me he wanted me back. In his dreams.

"You guys pulled off a great prank yesterday, seriously guys I almost believed it," I said, but all three of the guys gave me a funny look.

"What prank?" Mark asked.

"The forest and the mist. You know, I almost believed that the palace appeared out of nowhere," I replied, but again the only reaction I got was a raised eyebrow.

"Well, now that we've all acknowledged the fact that Kate's been hallucinating, let's eat. I'm starving," Josh said getting up then heading to the kitchen. I looked at Sam and she gave me an 'I told you' look, but I still wasn't convinced. If it wasn't them, then I would find out who it was.

Josh came back with the two brown bags in one hand and five sodas in the other - he could carry five sodas in one hand and I could hardly hold three in both hands without dropping them. He handed me a bag and I looked inside: they had brought burgers from McDonald's. I handed them around, giving everyone a sandwich, while josh handed the sodas out.

We decided to watch a movie, so I put The Hangover 3 on. I loved that movie, especially because Bradley Cooper was in it. I tried to focus on the movie and not on the prank, but I couldn't keep my mind off of it.