Chapter Nine

****************

Chapter Nine...

I woke up feeling excided, today we had a dance class, we only have it once a week and it was my favorite class, dancing made me feel free, it made me feel like I could express myself threw my actions but I haven't really danced out of dance class before.

I jumped out of bed and into the shower, I had set my alarm clock a bit earlier so I could have time to style my hair, when I finished showering I dried my hair then curled it nicely with my curler and blow dried my short bangs leaving them to rest on my forehead.

I put my uniform on and added some accessories to make me look a little dressed up, I put on my favorite silver earrings and matching necklace and bracelet that my mom had given me, after applying some mascara and lip gloss I headed down for breakfast.

My mom was already having her morning coffee while reading some reports from her students, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said good morning, while I was making my morning coffee Sam called me on my phone so I put my coffee in a to-go mug, said goodbye to my mother and headed out.

"Good Morning," I said while getting in the car.

"Morning, always so chirpy," Sam said more to herself than to me while yawning, I chuckled at her comment then we fell into silence and just listened to the radio.

"Good Morning guys," I said while walking up to the boys, Mark and josh were sitting on a bench near the front gate while Chris was standing beside them with his hands in his pants pocket, he looked so hot in his uniform with his hair all messed up, they were talking about football as usual.

"Morning," Chris replied and gave me a big smile then turned to listen to what Mark was saying.

"I don't know man but the coach seemed really mad," Mark said then gave Sam a kiss on the cheek and said "Morning' babe."

"What are we supposed to do about it?" Josh asked, he seemed really mad and he look kind of terrified?

"What's going on?" I asked.

"The guys on the team have been missing practice lately, we're not sure why but most of them don't show up, and the guys that do show up are always tired and too weak to play," Chris answered.

"They're all on drugs," Sam said out of nowhere as the bell rang, we all said goodbye then walked to our separate classes, I had Math first period with Josh so we walked together.

After first period was over I finally had dance class, I basically skipped my way to the dance studio, when I got there I looked around and took in the familiar décor of the studio, it had a rich dark colored wooden floor that was smooth and helped with dancing, one of the walls had a full mirror on it and the other three had maroon curtains from top to bottom covering the sides of three big windows, one on each wall, the lighting was nice and soft, it gave the studio a royal look.

Sam was already waiting for me; she was standing with a tall, blond, blue eyed and very tanned girl with a thick country accent named Chelsea that was in some of my classes.

"Hey guys," I said as I walked up to them with a big smile on my face.

"Hey Kate, How ya been?" Chelsea asked in her country accent while returning my smile.

"Good, how about you?"

"Great," She said then walked away all of a sudden.

"What's up with her?" I asked Sam, still staring at Chelsea while she left the room.

"I don't know but she was saying something about an exam she had today, I honestly didn't understand a thing."

Just as Sam finished up her sentence Mrs. Brook walked in with couch Wes behind her, he was a talk bulky man with black hair and tanned skin; he was wearing a black tee-shirt that looked like it was about to rip from how big his muscles were. Mrs. Brook was wearing a beautiful red knee length dress and black stilettoes; her hair was a rich blond that reached the middle of her back. Not your usual Latino.