Chapter Fifteen

********************

 Chapter Fifteen...

We were trapped. Chris and I were standing in a dark alley with no way out but not because it was closed from both sides because on one side when we tried to walk we hit into some kind of invisible wall and from the other there was someone slowly walking towards us, we couldn't see who it was we could only see the silhouette of the person and hear the sound of heels clicking.

I held onto Chris's arm frightened which made him put his arm around my should and pull me closer "It’s okay, stay behind me" he whispered. I shivered from the cold breeze that hit us all of a sudden then wind became stronger and stronger as the person finally came in sight of  the street light which was flickering above us, I was about to tack a step back and pull Chris with me but then froze when I saw the person.

A tall girl that looked about eighteen or nineteen years old came into the light with what looked like an evil smirk on her beautiful pale face, she had purple glowing eyes, full red lips and long, thick, blondish white hair with one purple streak at the right side of her head. She was wear tight leather pants and a leather jacket which was zipped up half way with a purple shirt underneath that matched her purple stilettoes.

Moving out of Chris's arm I took a step forward not feeling frightened anymore but then Chris held my arm and stopped me, I looked up at him to see what was wrong but he only shook his head.

"Why hello there Katarina. It's nice to finally meet you," She said in a thick accent with a soft yet deep voice.

"Who are you?" I asked sternly.

"The name's Evanora," she replied kindly but something about her just didn't feel right.

"What do you want?" Chris asked with his teeth clenched.

"I'm here to take care of some...business," she said with a snort then she lifted her hand up towards Chris which looked like she was handing him an invisible cup then she moved her hand forward lifting him up off the ground then she threw him back making him hit the invisible wall hard.

"Chris!" I yelled out as I ran towards him then I crouched down beside him "Are you okay?" he rubbed the back of his head then stood up and gave me a nod.

"I'm fine," he said while giving 'Evanora' a glare.

"Stay out of the way and you won't get hurt," she said returning the glare.

"Listen dumb shit, I don't know who the hell you think you are and I really don't care but I won't allow you to talk to us like that so you better get the hell out of here before you get hurt." I felt anger go through my veins and the next thing I knew my fists were on fire, I started walking towards her slowly with my fists at my sides.

She didn't look even a tad bit scared which pissed me off even more, the angrier I got the stronger the fire got, I was just about to throw a huge fire ball at her when Chris ran up to me and tried to stop me.

"No, she hurt you let me fire at her," I begged in annoyance.

"She's stronger than you, all she's waiting for is for you to attack so she can take you down," He said in a low calm voice but before I could respond that dumb shit yanked Chris way by his shoulder then she punched him in the face.

He stumbled back then wiped his now bleeding lip, but what pissed me off more than her hitting him was the fact that he didn't move, he didn't try to attack her, he just stood there glaring at her.

"What are you doing? Hit her back! Beat the crap out of her!" I yelled at him in frustration but the only responds that I got was a glare.

"What's wrong pretty boy? Afraid I'll kick your sorry ass?" she said with yet another snort which made me want to rip her head off, yeah I've got some serious anger issues.