Kuki

Eventually, the teenager pulled off the road and blindfolded me. I tried to fall asleep; there was no point in staying awake. I was so scared I couldn't welcome even daydreams.
I could feel the car stop again.  The door opened, and the wraps binding me to the seat were undone.  Yanked out of the car by my arm, I had no choice but to follow and obey.  We walked for what seemed like a small eternity. 
    Suddenly, my blindfold was whipped off. I was in a brightly lit gymnasium filled to the brim with kids. Teenage guards lined the sides of the space. A giant pile of unconscious and weak kids was in the corner. The entire room smelled like body odor, farts, and blood. Definitely not somewhere any rainbow monkeys would be inhabiting.
I tried to head to the pile of kids, but was herded into line by a guard.  I saw Wally across the room.  He was very pale and swayed where he stood.  His eyes looked vacant and unseeing.  I discreetly tried to go to him. 
   A metal glove hit my cheek and the impact sent me sprawling to the ground. 
    "Stay in line girly," a guard sneered.
    I rubbed my throbbing cheek, and couldn't help staring at Numbuh 4. Poor Wally. I felt like I needed to go comfort him, but I knew I wasn't allowed.
I reached the front of the line.
"Number, please," said an impatient girl with frizzy blonde hair and caked on makeup.
"3," I mumbled.
    She immediately stopped what she was doing as if she had heard a gunshot.  Slowly, she turned her face to look into my tear filled eyes, messy hair and bright red cheek.
    "Barrack 1," she smiled maliciously.  She shoved a wrapped up prison uniform with a note on top into my hands. I wanted Mr. Huggykins more than anything right now.
    "Go," she said.