Wallabee

I woke up to the pain of my side once again.  I was lying on my stretcher in some kind of tunnel.  Silence created an empty void which I longed to fill with some noisy action.
It only took a few minutes for Hoagie and a girl I didn't know to enter my area. I smiled at Hoagie. Giving me a grim smile back he turned to the girl.
"Get me a bucket of water and a flashlight, some small cups, bandages, a needle, thread, and a sponge." Hoagie gently pried the piece of shirt from around my waist. Grimacing, he put the bloody cloth aside.
I moved my head up, curious as to what the wound looked like. Hoagie pushed my head back; he clearly didn't want me to see. From the glimpse I had managed to get, however, I had a feeling it was infected.
The girl had returned with everything Hoagie had asked for except the sponge and thread. She gently plopped the measly collection of items next to Hoagie.
Putting the flashlight in his mouth, he examined me. Before I could react, he dumped a good portion of water in my side. I screamed because I couldn't help it.
"Thank god the infection doesn't look that severe," Hoagie said. He grabbed the needle and cut a thread on his shirt. He pulled on it until he felt he had enough string and cut it. Then he went on to the painful part. He stitched me without a sedative.
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
The stretcher was always used to carry me around because Hoagie insisted that I don't walk. Something to do with health I reckon.
Jimmy called us down through the help of some of his most trusted advisers for the meeting he promised. Two kids carried my stretcher down to the meeting room. A felt like a king; a king in a lot of pain.
When I arrived, the rest of Sector V was already in attendance, minus Nigel of course. I still felt guilty about that. The one thing that grabbed my attention besides Kuki was the fact that Abby was no longer vacant. She now looked... Vicious.
"All right. Now that everyone is here, let's talk about some of the matters at hand." Jimmy seemed very eager to launch into his agenda.
"To start off with, where is Numbuh. 1?"
We all looked at each other. "He's still there."
"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." The fourth grade president actually seemed sincere. "Speaking of the teenage problem, what are we going to do about it?"
Immediately Abby spoke up. "We are gonna fight back. And I'm gonna lead the war."