Hoagie

Abby, Kuki, and I snuck quietly out of the cafeteria as the chaos in sued within. We looked towards the biggest, most giant building on campus. We never had a name for it, but all the kids knew it was where the teens stored their most prized stuff like trophies, gifts from boyfriends, Nigel.
This is where Kuki and I headed now. Abby split off and stalked toward the direction of the teen barracks. Although you couldn't even call them that. They were far more luxurious.
    We slipped inside the giant white building through the back door;  all the guards were off dealing with the pandemonium in the cafeteria.  Kuki and I crept silently down the halls, checking in each door we passed.  Seeing no sign of Nigel we turned around another of countless corners.
    Two teens stood with splankers.  I knew that Nigel would be imprisoned here; he wouldn't be unguarded; he was too good.  Kuki noticed the guards too.  I gave a quick nod and pointed to my left.  She could get the one on the right.  I would handle the other teen. 
    I showed up a hand.      
    Three...two...one...NOW!  We leapt dramatically out of our hiding place.  I charged a shocked guard in the stomach and smashed him into a wall.  Then grabbing the teen's splanker, hit the other guard in the face.  Kuki stared at me. 
    "You can get the next one,"I told her.  She glared at me and looked as if she wanted to say something else.
    "You won't be going anywhere," Cree shoved the two of us into the room nearest us.  Abby was chucked in after.  "Ta-ta."  The door slammed shut, locking us inside.