Kuki

All of us were lined up in a huge grid formation it the main entrance area. Groggy and tired from sleep, the children didn't feel like talking. The silence filled the air like a black void, ready to suck us all up.
No one was even sure why we were woken up early in the first place. Or why Abby stood on top of the dirt mound and addressed us all. I now understood, since I had been to the meeting.
"Everyone! The Kids Next Door have fought against the teenage organizations for I don't know how long. In every battle, we come out triumphant, no matter how long it takes, no matter how much blood is leaked, no matter how many tears are shed. This battle is no different. Sure, there are less of us. Sure, we're in hiding. This doesn't change ANYTHING!"
The audience shivered a little at her words. They looked up in awe, admiration, and determination.
"As of right now, the odds aren't in our favor. But we can change them. Force the odds to turn to us. We won't ever give up. Especially not to some crummy teenagers. This battle is just like the rest of them. The Kids Next Door will WIN!"
Abby raised a fist and the audience cheered. She was actually smiling. Maybe she was fit to lead everyone.
"NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY!"
Not a single groan was heard as everyone hit the floor. We completed all kinds of exercises, even new ones we had never done before.
"We are now gonna work on combat!" Abby screamed out to us. I didn't know how good of a fighter Abby really was until she started teaching. All of her fluid motions and maneuvers were being exposed. I was happy for myself to be able to gain this fantastic and awesome knowledge and skill.
I knew even if my body tired, my mind wouldn't. I would work until I gave out. I wanted to win this war so bad and help save children kind. I wanted to promise future kids the life we were granted with. I trusted my teammates and friends enough that I knew they would get me there, no matter how hard.