Abigail

"Eat Kuki, it'll be all right."  I had heard about the training incident.  That definitely frightened Kuki and was hard for her to handle.  I ate all of the putrid, vile mix the teens had in store for us today. 
    My training session hadn't been so bad.  I did the exercises and ended in the middle of the pack.  No attention was drawn to me. 
    I noticed as soon as I sat down that Nigel hadn't shown up for dinner.  I hoped he was ok.  Whatever the teens were doing to him, it was much worse than sore hips, ripped hair and barbed wire.
    I leaned in really close.  Lowering my voice to a whisper, I said, "we need to find out what is happening to Nigel.  Also, we need to know what the teens are planning.  It could be hugely monumental."
    Hoagie was nodding his head.  "I agree, but how?" 
    "A diversion!"  Wally chimed in.
"Well yeah," I said, "but what?"
Wally looked ecstatic. "Something that gets 'em so angry their heads will blow off!"
"Well maybe not that bad,"Kuki wearily added.
"Since Wally came up the idea, he can create the diversion. Kuki and Hoagie will go and try to find Nigel. He will probably be somewhere under heavy guard since he is their prize possession. Once you find him, get him and yourselves out of there fast. Alarms will definitely be put it place."
Hoagie raised his hand slightly. "Where will you be?"
I couldn't stop a grim smile from forming. "I will go find Cree and see if I can find out what the teens are up to."
After a moment of silence, Wally butted in, "Let's make those teenagers regret they ever messed with Sector V!"