Wallabee

The best, most a entertaining battle ever raged on in front of me.  And I was actually a part of it.  I had created a giant target on my back and was surrounded by hoards of teens.  I guess I had kicked to many into the black voids of unconsciousness. 
    Seeing Kuki on the far side of the battle, I slowly made my way over there.  I had to protect her.  Unfortunately, I had forgotten the fact that I was surrounded by vicious teens.  My target had now spread to Kuki's neck too.  I uttered a word that would have gotten me detention for a week. 
    I didn't even know of Kuki noticed me.  I hope she did. 
   The teens started thinning out.  I saw a massive fireball hurl from the sky and hit a mob of teens.  More kept coming.  Meteorites, was my first thought.  My second was Hoagie.  His plan was brilliant and beautiful. 
    Then, the rocks stopped coming.  What?!  We needed those right now!  The teen numbers grew around me again.  I uttered another cuss word.  Kuki looked over at me that time.  At least she noticed me. 
    I was so close to the electric fence that I could hear its whiny hum. Panicked frenzies took over my brain and I charged through the teens. I was now away from the fence, but closer to more teens.
I was doomed! I would survive this. It was impossible.
Right on cue, a huge rock fired out of the catapult. It caught on fire and landed right next to me. Half of the teens I was fighting were squished.
As I looked around at the last of the teens, I noticed that Kuki was nowhere to be found. I had to find her. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.