Abigail

I awoke with a painful throbbing rebounding inside my head. Cree had hit me pretty bad.
Suddenly, I realized I wasn't in Cree's room. I jumped up and grabbed my baseball cap. Guards immediately ran over to me. I kicked and punched, taking out as many guards as I could. Back flipping, I landed on top of a large teen's shoulders. I steered him around by his hair and viciously kicked anyone in my path.
"STOP!" Everyone in the entire gymnasium obeyed Cree's command. She was surrounded by multiple armed guards and Nigel. We made eye contact.
He looked at me. He seemed to be telling me to stay calm. Now was not the right time to strike. I understood.
I dropped from my mount and stood tall to face my sister.
"I would've requested special treatment for you, Abigail, but it wouldn't have gotten through the rest of the teens."  Cree frowned.  " Oh well.  Get in line."
    She shoved a hand forward and caught me in the back.  I stumbled forward a few steps.  I glanced back but Cree just glared and raised her arm again.  I stifled the urge to defy and crammed into line.
    Once I reached the front, a red-headed freckled boy looked at me and sorted through his junk.  He handed me a prison uniform and a piece of paper.  I knew I had to go to the barracks.
    Just as I was leaving the gym, I looked at Nigel's retreating back.  I hoped he would be okay.  Then maybe we could just talk about small things and not work for once.  "Get a hold on yourself five!  You have stuff to do!"