Nigel

I expected that they would put me under some heavy training and try and abuse me. It was much more than that. After breakfast I was aggressively moved to a room that vaguely resembled a pediatrician's office.  A giant chair stood in the corner.  It was accompanied by an advanced looking monitor and cables sticking out in all directions.  An examination table was on the other side of the colorless space.  Sinks and chairs occupied the wall across from me.  I was harshly chucked onto the table.  I braced myself and all my muscles instantly tightened.  I was completely alert.
    One of the teenage geniuses confidently strode through the door.  Hands clasped behind his back, he looked me up and down.  Wordlessly, he proceeded with what seems like an ordinary doctor's checkup.  Reflexes, ears, eyes, none of it seemed too bad.  Once the checkup was over, I thought I was done.  That was not true.
    With surprising strength and accuracy, the teenage nerd forced me into the chair.  He harshly I inserted the cables into what felt like random areas on my body.  Blood gushed from multiple places; it was probably because my muscles were so tight beforehand.  A helmet was fitted into my head.
    Those few agonizing minutes where I had to wait and try to guess what would happen to me were torture.  My near future was all I could think about. 
    The electricity started humming and I felt on the verge of panic.  The helmet activated and I could stop a scream from erupting out of my throat.  I had no idea what processes were taking place, but they were painful. 
    After the "operation" I was thrown back into the isolation room.  Too weak to get up, I lay on the floor where I fell and cried myself to sleep.