Nigel

I was fine.  I guess.  Maybe.  No.  Sector V needed me.  I guess.  Maybe.  No.  I was ok.  No.  Everything.  It all ended the same.  I thought for myself.  Definitely.  Why wouldn't I?  I was fine. 
    People were talking.  Their voices were low.  Outside my door, they were.  I listened.  As best I could anyway.
    "Weredogs... Unleash.  Take the bait... Won't..."  My hearing failed me sometimes.  I was fine.  Good.  I could move.  I thought.  Maybe.  No.  Just my brain.  It bounced too much.  I was fine though.  I was.  I lost track of the conversation.  Oh well.  It wasn't important.  I forgot what they were talking about.  But I was fine. 
    Sector V was fine too.  They were good.  Abby sat next to me.  Wally and Kuki cuddled across the room.  Hoagie leaned against the wall.  They were great.  Here at home with me.  I could talk to them.  Maybe. No.  I tried.  No.  Too hard.  This was how it always was though right?  Yeah.  I was fine.  I was great.
Just normal. All ordinary. Sector V looked at me. I looked back. They liked me. I liked them. Abby loved me. I loved her. Life was great. I was fine. Yes. Maybe. No. Yes. Probably. This was how it always was.  Fun.  What did I do for fun?  Looked around the room? No.  Ran? I couldn't.  Did any exercise?  Couldn't.  Who was here besides us?  Nobody.  Did I talk? Couldn't.  I was fine.  No. Maybe. Yes.
I would get back these teens. For what they did to me. To Sector V. The other kids. I would return. I would get revenge. No. Maybe. Yes. I would.
I was fine right now though. Just waiting. Waiting for a time to strike. I would. I was fine. No. Maybe. Yes.