Wallabee

Again at the barracks, I grumped thinking about good diversion ideas. It had to be something that drew everyone's attention and lasted for a while. Abby, Hoagie, and Kuki needed as much time as they could get. Also, getting Nigel out was probably going to be hard; we had no idea what his condition was.
Hoagie looked at me. "You could fart in the cafeteria."
"That would only draw your attention."
"Well," Hoagie was deep in thought. "You could dump a bucket of water on Cree's head. That would get her angry."
"Yeah," I countered, "but it wouldn't last long at all. I would just get in trouble and everyone else caught." I did not want Kuki to have to suffer anymore.
Suddenly, I new, beautiful, perfect idea came to my head. There was no room for error and would require extreme precision. But I was up to the challenge. I grinned inwardly. I would make Kuki proud.
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
Sector V spent a whole week finalizing their plans. We refer to account for everything. If the slightest thing went wrong, all of us were doomed.
"So you remember everything?" Hoagie asked the crew for the buhjillionth time. I was ready to scream a giant YES at him but held myself back. Kuki wouldn't like it if I did. I just nodded as I had before and continued with my morning meal.
"All right then everyone," Abby looked dead serious. "Let's do it tonight."