Malfoy Manner?

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! So I didn't have school today due to snow and a highschooler brought two guns to school before the busses got there and said he was gonna kill the little kids cause they don't deserve to be in this world. Also last weekend my uncle found a body bag with human remains in it on his property. The police have not identified the body yet. So yeah a lot has been going on and I don't have school tomorrow either so expect more updates!

I tried to make this longer than usual, it's 1,936 words usually I only write 1,000.

Dedication(s) go to: Magicdolphin for commenting Luna Lovegoods real name first, and to Yourmama88 for commenting her name and age. Check them out!

I can't believe it's chapter thirty! Enjoy!

Chapter 30!!!!!

~Hermione's POV~

My eyes fly open as the ship hits something. I scramble up in bed still in my pjs and rush out of my room.

Harry and Ron are looking out of their rooms too.

"What's going on?" I ask them holding my wand ready, expecting an attack. They do the same.

"I'm not sure, lets go above deck and see." Harry says. I nod and follow him up the steps with Ron behind me.

Where not flying anymore. We landed in the Ocean, land a few feet away.

"Good morning." Annabeth greets us smiling. I smile back and sit with her on a bench by the railing.

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

"We're in California, we made it here earlier than expected." Percy says joining us. "We were just waiting for you guys to wake up."

"Go get ready and we'll go." Annabeth says.

"Go where?" Ron asks standing beside me.

"To find Jason and Thalia."

*
*
*

(Still Hermione's POV)

After we are all ready we leave the Argo II resting in the salt water.

It's hot in California and the sun blinds us as we leave the beach and head in the direction Annabeth points us in.

She says she knows where were going and I hope she's correct. We're running out of time for this quest. More demigods are going missing everyday along with wizards and witches back home.

"Ok so it shouldn't take us long to get there." Annabeth says gripping the straps of her backpack.

"You still haven't told us where were going." Leo says wearily. Annabeth rolls his eyes at him and continues walking.

We follow Annabeth and her crazy directions all over L.A. until we find ourselves in front of a familiar looking building.

I turn to see Harry standing with wide eyes. I give him a questioning look and he answers with silence.

"This is where we'll find them." Annabeth says looking at the mansion. That's when it sinks in. It can't be though, we're in America not London.

This is Malfoy Manner.

~Harry's POV~

This is an exact replica of Malfoy Manner.

"So here's the plan, we split up into groups of fours one will have three. There are four known entrances to the mansion where we can get in undetected." Annabeth says. "One group will go around the mansion to the basement. Four stones up from the ground right along the door. Press it and a section of the wall should open up leading you inside. Im not sure where you will come out at in the house so be prepared."

"Ok and the other entrances?" Hazel asks.

"Ones underground, in the side garden there's a tool shed, there should be a tunnel inside that goes under and into the house." She points to the right side of the mansion where I assume the tool shed is. "The last entrance were going to use is on the roof, there's an air vent that will go into the attic."

"Sounds fairly simple, I think I'll go with Leo, Frank, and Ginny to the basement." I say getting my wand ready.

"Me, Percy, and Hermione will take the roof." Annabeth says.

"That leaves me, Piper, Nico, and Hazel." Ron declares. "We get the tool shed."

"Ok we'll meet back here in an hour." Percy says taking Annabeth's hand. They jog away from us with Hermione.

"Come on." I say turning to Leo and Ginny.