Chapter 1

Dani's P.O.V
I was sat down on my best friend Jules bed doing a live stream on her YouTube channel. "Can you see us?" Jules asked. I smiled looking at the comments. They were asking questions when Jules asked me a question.
"So Dani. You should sing." I stated coughing.

"No. Nope. Nopedy nope nope nope nope." I smirked. Jules sighed and looked at her phone. Her eye lit up.

"DANI!! WE'RE GOING TO THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!!" She screamed startling me. I jumped up and down screaming. I suddenly remembered that we were live streaming. I calmed down a bit then looked at the screen. "Sorry guys. A little excited. As you heard from load mouth over there we are going to the teen choice awards. " I said. Comments were going wild.

"Well we are gonna get ready. BAII!" Jules said ending it.

---At my house---

I got changed into this

I got changed into this. It's not something that I would wear but it's for THE teen choice awards. And I found out that I'm singing.

I met up with Jules and we got into my car and we went off. Once there we met up with some other friends.

-----Inside-----
As we walked in we bumped into two boys. "Hey there." I said. They turned around.

"Hi I'm Joe Sugg and this is Conor Maynard." Joe said.

"I'm Dani Andrews and this is Jules Mathews." I said.

"So are you singers?" Conor asked.
Jules started to cough.

"I can't sing for my life." She said. I giggled a bit. I turned my attention back to the boys.

"I am a singer and she's a YouTuber. " I said.

"Oh! So can you sing for us?" Conor asked.

"I'll sing for you later. After all. I am singing on stage." I said with a smirk on my face. He smiled and we gazed at each other for a minute. It was broken when Jules started to mumble. I looked at her confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked her. Making a weird face.

"Nothing." She said quickly. I smiled and she glanced at Joe. I giggled and looked at my phone.

"Looks like we should go in now." I said getting up and walking away with the others.

_______
I hope you like this chapter! Read my bffs book. shiningnarry  😁