Chapter 15

Conor's P.O.V

I looked at her as she was sat on the sofa crying. I walked over to try and wipe away the tear rolling down. But she flinched away and smacked my hand away. I was hurt and she could see that but didn't care. To be honest, I would hate me too.

"Don't touch me. I don't want you anywhere near me. " She spat at me and walked away. I was left there hurt. Tears ran down my face and I stood up. I looked at my phone and stopped. It was a picture of me and a blonde I can't even remember when that was taken. Her caption was:Knew he moved on.

There were comments of staying strong, he doesn't matter, i knew he was a cheater and stuff like that. To think that she thought that I moved on was hurtful. I knew she was in her room crying. I was heartbroken all over again. My life was ruined because of one simple line.

I went to bed that night utterly broken. How am I going to get her back?

---Next Day---

Dani's P.O.V.

Last night was the worst night of my life. IT was worse than my childhood. I'm not getting into that.

Anyway, I got up, showered, washed my face, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I then dried off and got my outfit ready.

After getting dressed, I walk out of my room and got a coffee

After getting dressed, I walk out of my room and got a coffee. Conor came in and I ignored him. He came up to me and tried to touch me but I moved away, walking to the sofa. I sat down and went on my phone. I found comments of my photo saying that it was great that Conor broke up with me cause I didn't deserve him. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I shut off my phone and blinked away the tears. I stand up and walk into the bathroom. I lock the door and put a chair in front of it. I took out my razor and smashed it on the sink making the razor blades fall out. I picked one up and pulled up my cardigan sleeve revealing my wrist. I started to cut and blood started to ooze out of the wounds. 

After 10 cuts, I stopped and cleaned up. I put the chair back into its place and opened the door walking out. I walked out of the bus and towards my car. A pain shot through my back. I touched it and bought my hand to my face. Blood. I started to get dizzy and soon fall to the floor. My eyes started to close. 

Conor's P.O.V.

After Dani left the bus, I went into my room and sat down sulking again. When I didn't hear the sound of a car, I went outside to see Dani, lying on the floor in her own blood. I rushed over to her and picked her up. "Come on Dani. Wake up. Please." I repeated crying. I called 911 and they rushed her to surgery. I tried to go and follow her but they wouldn't let me so i was sat down, by myself, waiting for the time that she was out of surgery and fine.