Chapter 29

Conor's P.O.V

---When Dani leaves---

I woke up expecting to see Dani, but got disappointed when I didn't. I stood up and put my boxers on. I opened the wardrobe to put some clothes on. But found only my clothes. I walked into the bathroom and only my stuff, no Dani. I walked downstairs and found a half eaten breakfast, a chair drawn back front the table and juice that looked like it had been spat out across the table. Everything of Dani's was gone. Tears welled in my eyes. I found a letter addressed to me. I opened it:

Dear Conor,

I hope you feel good about me leaving you. Have a good life with that slut you made out with whilst I was kidnapped. Don't text me or contact me in any way. I don't want to see your face. All i know is that you were probably happy that I was gone.

I'm leaving and I don't know when I'll see you again. I hope I don't cause it will hurt so bad.

Bye Conor,
Dani.

I could see tear stains on the letter. She was crying. And now so am I. I can't believe this. 

I called Jack.

Jack: Hey!

Conor: Hi

Jack: What's wrong?

Conor: I just lost the best thing that's happened to me. (I sobbed)

Jack: What happened?

Conor: I cheated on Dani and she found out.

Jack: you fucker!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Conor: I don't know. (I sobbed again)

Jack: You better sort this out or you are not coming back here. Dani was the best thing that happened to you and you ruined it. (Hangs up)

I put my phone away and looked through Instagram. Dani posted a picture. It was of her somewhere. I needed to talk to her. She hasn't replied to my texts and I'm getting worried.

Moments later, I decided to post something on Instagram.

❤️23,223,333 comments:345

❤️23,223,333 comments:345.332

@ConorMaynard: I miss this.

She commented back:

@DaniAndrewsOfficial: Cause you cheated on me you dick!

Ouch. I felt like a thousand knives stabbed into my heart.

She they posted something:

❤️ 23,323,223 Comments: 23,323,223

@DaniAndrewsOfficial: Every moment we had, gone cause of one mistake you made.

I started to cry. I made her cry. I made her feel like this. I scrolled through some of her fans Instagram and there was a picture of her singing.

She was so pretty

She was so pretty. She's in Italy right now and I didn't  know when I was gonna see her again.