Chapter 6

Conor P.O.V

Dani and Jules had to go after a while. I was sad but they needed to get stuff sorted. Dani came over to me and hugged me. We pulled away and looked at each other. We kissed and said goodbye. "See you later." She said. Her voice silky smooth.

"Yeah. See you later" I replied. We pulled away and she walked out.

I sat down on the sofa and went on my phone posting a pic of me and Dani that I took earlier. Tagging her and commenting: My girl😍😘 Miss U already!

It got 30,000 likes in between 2 minutes. There was a comment that caught my eye. @ConorMaynard and @DaniAndrews are like BAE!
I smiled and put my phone down.

I looked over to Joe's phone. He left it. I smiled an evil smile and took it opening it up and started to text Jules. At first I thought she knew it was Joe but it she knew it was me. SHIT!

I called her and asked if we could do a surprise for Dani. We decided to meet at the park.

I got there and found Jules waiting for me. I scared her and she turned around.
"What is Joe doing here?" She whispered. I looked up and found him there.

"I don't know." I said back. Dani comes up to Joe and my world stops. What was she doing here?  Was she cheating on me? My fists clenched and I walked over to them. I pulled Dani away.

"What are you doing Conor?" Dani screamed at me trying to free her arm from my grip. "Conor you're hurting me." She said almost in tears. I stopped and let her go. I turned around to see her wiping away tears. My anger left my body and I tried touching her but she flinched and took a step away from me. I frowned.

"Why were you here with Joe?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you with something so I asked Joe." She said sniffling.

"I was with Jules for the same reason. I'm sorry I hurt you baby." I said sincerely.

"It's alright. You didn't mean to." She said hugging me. I immediately hugged back.

"Do you wanna stay round mine tonight?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure." She replied. We pulled away, hand in hand, and walked to my car. We got in and drove to my house. I called up Joe and said that we would be staying at my house.

Once we got there, it was around 11:30 so we went to bed. Dani got changed into some of my sweats and a loose t-shirt. Even in my clothes she looked hot.

We got into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.