Chapter 19

Dani's P.O.V

After texting Conor I went to Jules room.

"Jules can we talk?" I asked her through her door. I open her door and walk in sitting next to her.

"Why are you pushing all of us away?" I asked.

"I'm not." She lied. Her voice scratchy.

"Yes you are. Conor, Jack, Josh, me....Joe." I said. 

"I'm just going through a hard time right now. Just ignore me"She said. 

"No. I won't ignore you. Your fans are worried. I'm, worried, your friends are worried. And Joe's upset." I sigh. 

"Why is every thing about fucking Joe now with me?! I'm sick of it!" She shouted making me flinch. 

"Sorry. But he still cares for you." I sigh again. Jules shrugs.

"Tell that to Gemma." She mumbles. 

"Jack also said that he's gonna break up with you." I said. I'm not lying. It breaks my heart that this has to happen. 

"Ok." She whispers. I know this hurt her. 

"Come on. I'm taking you to Joe's." I say coming up with a decision. I stood up pulling her to my car. I start to drive to Joe's and drag her up to their door. I knocked on the door. 

"Dani, this really isn't-" Jules starts to say. 

"Hey Joe." I said faking cheerfulness. 

"Hi...." He trails off. 

"Jules here has come to say sorry."  I said. 

"Dani I-" She starts to say but I don't let her say the rest.

"Just say sorry Jules." I say irritated.

"I feel dizzy." She says before she blacks out. I catch her before she falls to the floor. 

"Fuck!" I say. Joe picked her up. We carried her to the car and on the way there he asked me a question. 

"Why do you think she fainted?" Joe asks worried. 

"I don't know." I said equally worried Jules was rushed into the emergency room leaving me and Joe in the waiting room. I put my hand on his shoulder comfortingly. 

"She'll be ok Joe." I said. I just hope that I'm right.