Chapter 10

Dani's P.O.V

I woke up at 5:30. I always get up at 7 so..... that's weird.

I put on my robe and walked downstairs silently. I looked into the room and saw Jules and Joe sleeping on the sofa. I took a picture.

I giggled and posted it tagging them

I giggled and posted it tagging them. I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. Jules came in rubbing her eye. "morning" she yawned. "Can't sleep?"

"No." I replied. "Conor's coming on tour with us. Why don't you ask Joe?" I asked.

"Well I don't know what he has planned. He's probably really busy anyway." She sighed. "I haven't even told him about the tour anyways."

"Ugh. Alright. Anyways, we leave in what, 2 days?" I asked. She nodded.

Joe decided to come in rubbing his eyes "what tour?" He asked. He was shirtless too. I mean, yeah it was hot but not as hot as Conor.

"I'm going on tour with Jules and Conor. You wanna come?" I asked. His eyes saddened.

"I'm flying to Lithuania tonight. I wish I could." He said. I could tell Jules felt quite betrayed by her boyfriend. "I'm going for three days I might be back in time..." He continued trailing off.

"We're leaving 2 days," Jules sighed. I was sad looking at the couple. I mean I know that Joe is busy but I didn't know that he was going.

"No. NO! I'm not waiting like a year to see you again!" Joe said walking over to Jules. I had a tear slipping down my cheek. Conor came down about to talk when he saw a tear rolling down my cheek. He rushed to me and hugged me. "I will barely be able to survive three days!" Joe continued.

"We will always have Skype." Jules shrugged.

"Dani, where are you going to be when I come back from Lithuania?" Joe asks turning to me.

I thought for a second. "Uhhhhhhhh Manchester." I said. Joe started to grin. What is he planning? I thought to myself. He turned back to Jules.

"Guess whose going to join you on tour when they're back from Lithuania!" He exclaims. Jules squeals and hugs Joe. I look at Conor and we nod. We run over and hug them.

"Can I point out, Hoeseph, please, don't wear shirts more often." Jules said making me laugh. Jules skips off.

"I'm gonna get dressed. Joe put on a fucking shirt. I don't wanna see that. I have Conor for that." I said. I walked to Conor and pecked his lips before leaving. I walked upstairs and walked to my wardrobe picking out my outfit.

 I walked upstairs and walked to my wardrobe picking out my outfit

I slipped them on and put on my make up. Once finished I picked up my phone only to find I had a text from my ex. I haven't heard from him in years. It was only 2 years ago that I started to sing. He broke up with me the same day I decided and it was last year that I was discovered. Why is he now texting me. 

Dickhead: Hey baby. 

Me: Ummmmm, you broke up with me like 2 years ago....

Dickhead: Yeah and? 

Me: I have a boyfriend. 

Dickhead: And?

Me: Fuck off you worthless piece of shit. 

After that I put my phone away and slipped on my white vans. I walked downstairs and went to Conor. I took out my phone and opened it giving it to him. I already told him about my old boyfriend and he already knew that I had him in as 'Dickhead.' He read it and his jaw tensed and text something on my phone. When I took it back he sent something to him. He wrote: Hey there, I'm Dani's boyfriend, Conor. Yeah...DON'T TALK TO HER AGAIN! You lost her when you broke up with her. Only because she's famous now and you want to have money, doesn't mean she would want to come back to you. You may think you're all that but your not. So, go fuck yourself or go find a whore to hook up with. 

I looked at Conor. A tear rolled down my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with so much love. HE kissed back with exactly the same, or maybe more if possible, love. We pulled away and looked at each other with love clear in our eyes. Before we could kiss again, Jules and Joe walked into the room. We decided to watch movies for the rest of the day.

---When Joe leaves---

We were at the airport and Joe was just leaving. Me and Conor were waiting for Jules to come over. "Thank you for sticking up for me." I told him kissing his cheek. 

He looked over to me and smiled. "I will always stick up for you. I love you." 

"I love you too." 

When we met back up with Jules we went back home.