Chapter 32

Dani's P.O.V

Today was the day I would be coming back to Jules. I text her in the morning telling her that I would be back. She was so happy. YAY! At least someone cared for me.

I packed my stuff and got an uber from the hotel to our apartment. I got changed into.

I picked up my bags and walked outside to my Uber

I posted a picture on Instagram;

❤️22,333,567 comments: 22,476

DaniAndrewsOfficial : Can't wait to see you again JulesMathews! :*

I picked up my bags and went to the uber.

----Arrives at apartment ----

I got out of the car and walked to the door that I ran away from 8 months ago. Joes car was here. Huh. At least I know someone has a good relationship. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Jules opened it and squealed jumping on me. She hugged me so tight I thought I was gonna die.

"I missed you!" She said hugging me. I giggled and hugged her back. I spotted Joe.

"Hey Joe. "I said to him giving him a quick hug. I pulled back and looked at them. Joe had his arm around Jules' shoulders. "I'm so glad you're still together.

"Sure are!" Joe said. I felt sad. I wish Conor was like that.

"That makes one of us." I sighed sitting myself onto the sofa. I put my head in my hands but I knew Jules was coming over to me.

"What happened?" she asked. I removed my hands from my head and looked at her.

"Conor happened," I said angrily.

"What did he do?" Joe asked. Jules put her arm over my shoulders in an attempt to comfort me.

"Cheated, I trusted him! I'm so stupid. I should've known. Dating a famous guy would get me in shit. I'm not cut out for it." I said raising my voice with each word. I also felt as though all he said was a lie. All he said was bullshit.

"I guess now isn't a good time to tell you that Joe and I aren't dating either." Jules told me. I sighed. Shit is really hitting the fan now isn't it.

"Why don't you make her feel even worse than." Joe said. Jules gave him a glare.

"Go fuck yourself Joe." Jules said. Joe got up and walked out of the house, slamming the door in the process.

"Jules, I went back on tour, that day I left the beach. Then I got into a car crash. There was a drunk driver that hit into the side of me. When I went into the hospital, they somehow contacted Conor and he came to Paris to look after me. I cut the tour short and went to Glasgow where I stayed with my brother. One day I went shopping and was kidnapped my ex-boyfriend. Conor contacted the police and they tracked me down. I was sent to hospital where I was treated. When I recovered I went on tour when I found out Conor cheated on me when I was kidnapped. And now I'm home. Finally." I breathed out.

"Well, I guess we're both free women! Oh and next Wednesday is some award thing. Loads of artists are going to be there." She said.

---A week Later---

The day was here. I was getting ready. I got changed into:

I put on make up and walked downstairs

I put on make up and walked downstairs. When I saw Jules in a dress I grinned. She was actually pretty! Jules scowled. "Don't make that face you look great," I said squishing her cheeks. Her face stays emotionless. "You really love it." I said. Still smiling.

"Do I look like I enjoy being in a dress?" She asked which made me laugh even more. I looked at the time.

"Come on let's go," I said. She nodded her head. When we arrived, we saw loads of celebs.

----After awards----

We walked out of the stadium and found two hot guys, with tattoos, and smoking. I tensed up. We walked past them and they smiled.

 We walked past them and they smiled

"It's dark

"It's dark. What are two lovely ladies like you doing out?" The one wit the quaff said.

"Going for a walk" I said taking a deep breath.

"Want to hang?" The brown hairs dude said. I saw Jules glance at me and I nodded.

"I'm luke and this is Calum." Luke introduced.

"I'm Jules and this is Dani." Jules introduced us to them.

"I sweat I've seen you somewhere." Calum exclaims. Recognisastion   passed through his eyes. "Are you on YouTube?" He asked. We slowly nodded. This could be good. Maybe I could become friends with these people. You never know.